• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyd Cordner - I was only four

Good read.

https://www.playersvoice.com.au/boyd...-was-only-four

Thanks for sharing this Buddy.

You can see the emotion that resides in Boyd when he fronts the media.

It makes that classic outpouring of unadulterated joy and emotion between him and JWH near the end of the game very understandable.

Comment

That was a great read. A great insight into the man.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Yeah, good read, thanks for posting. Love that he's a captain at our club!

Comment

Wonderful story and inspirational player and quality man. Thanks for the link Buddy - thoroughly enjoyed that insight into our captain.

Comment

That's our Captain folks. We are in great hands.
            Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

"I was determined to be right to play. I got myself fit, and we won – 26-18 over Manly.
              Five years later, I know what to expect. It’s a long week, grand final week. Come Sunday night, I’ll be ready to do everything I possibly can to lead the Roosters to a win."

Great article and yet another humble Rooster. A worthy Captain and person of the Roosters and Australia.

"Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

What a man, Our captain, NSW captain, Australian captain, proud of his dad, and his family and his club. Never a grubby act, never a backward step So proud to have him as a Rooster.

Comment

Has been the ultimate professional from day 1 with us. His Dad has raised an outstanding young man and Im sure his Mum would be smiling down on her boy

Comment

Great story. Boyd will go down as our greatest skipper since Beetson. A natural leader of men. Humble and respectful, thankful for all those that contributed to his success
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

What a selfish bastard though for wanting to play in a dead rubber origin.

Hope some opinions of him of him have changed on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X