No announcement yet.

Klemmer for Napa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a list of players I don't want near Easts overrated or just useless, in order, Hayne, woods, Klemmer and Brooks.

Comment

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
      Here's a list of players I don't want near Easts overrated or just useless, in order, Hayne, woods, Klemmer and Brooks.
      I agree with all those but I would also add Moses. As for Klemmer... I believe Collins will be our Klemmer in 19.

Comment

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
        I certainly agree I would hate to see Hayne in RW and B, Woods is an anomaly, he was doing great a couple of years ago gaining lots of metres and plenty of offloads and a good all round game playing plenty of minutes at the Tigers but seems to have lost confidence since his move to the dogs and then Cronulla, I wouldn't write him off entirely, I would have liked Klemmer at anything up to 700K but that's out of the question now but I think he will make the Knights a much better team, Brooks has plenty of ability but seems to go missing at times which is a problem to many halves like Norman, Moses, Johnson ,Taylor, Hunt, Milford and others, it seems to be these young halves get carried away with themselves, they all have plenty of talent just seem to lack composure and the ability to control a game. I wouldn't be surprised to see Brooks play for us in the future if Lamb or Lam don't step up.

Comment

Working...
        X