Trell's career stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trell's career stats

I haven't seen it mentioned on here, but Latrell's last conversion on Saturday took his career tally to over 500 points (there is an article on NRL.com). Only Joey & Daryl Halligan got to this milestone in fewer games, although Joey was 23 when he passed the 500 mark, and Halligan was 25 or 26, having come across from Union. So he has beaten Jason Taylor, Hazem El Masri, Thurston & Cameron Smith to the 500 milestone. At 21 !! If Uncle Nick doesn't make him a Rooster for life, there is something fundamentally wrong in the universe.

My only disappointment was to see that so far this year the Bulldogs have scored 104 points to Latrell's 95. Lift your game 'Trell, I know you can beat them !!

Go 'Trell !! Go Easts !!!

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/07/...ing-greatness/

hes already got 52 NRL tries to his name which is insane, especially given then tupou who has been extremely consistent for us since 2013 has 80. if latrell stays with us he will be one of the greatest ever players

Comment

His strike rate is currently 65.8%. Slaters was 59%.
      Ken Irvine, the record holder, scored 212 tries in 236 games @ 89.8%. Wow
      Last edited by Waylander; 05-07-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

They all pale into insignificance next to Brian Bevan's stats, 757 tries from 630 games. Played 8 games for the Roosters but could only manage 1 goal for us, then moved over to the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
          They all pale into insignificance next to Brian Bevan's stats, 757 tries from 630 games. Played 8 games for the Roosters but could only manage 1 goal for us, then moved over to the UK
          I remember seeing a photo of him in his playing days when I was a kid,he looked like some skinny bald chainsmoking pensioner. Was hard to believe he was some sort of tryscoring freak!

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

I remember seeing a photo of him in his playing days when I was a kid,he looked like some skinny bald chainsmoking pensioner. Was hard to believe he was some sort of tryscoring freak!
            Definitely didn't look like a footballer that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Definitely didn't look like a footballer that's for sure
              https://web.archive.org/web/20080602...o.uk/story.htm

> He did not give the impression of an athlete, he would come on the field his knees swathed in bandages he was it is suggested a heavy smoker,his defence was by all accounts poor,but he did one thing better than anyone else he scored tries,very quick he would leave players for dead as he raced from one side field of the field to the other sometimes kicking ahead just for the hell of it.

Reflects the times more than anything. He was a ciggy butt brain...

Comment

Working...
              X