jones and SKD combination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jones and SKD combination

the last couple of weeks there starting to look very good together.

Jones sure was fast in open space........what position the kid even prefer to play? I remember him playing a mix of 6 and centre in the U20s last season.

Comment

Decent Combo.. SKD is so Hot and Cold, he deas some good things but makes some simple mistakes also..

Comment

Originally posted by redrooster View Post
        Decent Combo.. SKD is so Hot and Cold, he deas some good things but makes some simple mistakes also..
        Simple is the word. SKD blew a ****ing deadset try late in the first half last night. Wanted to be a hero and score it himself. ABC commentators bagged him out big time today. He has blown a few tries for us this year with his selfishness. Has problems up top. Had sex with too many sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by Tootsie View Post
          Simple is the word. SKD blew a ****ing deadset try late in the first half last night. Wanted to be a hero and score it himself. ABC commentators bagged him out big time today. He has blown a few tries for us this year with his selfishness. Has problems up top. Had sex with too many sheep.
          I would agree with that.. Very inconsistant, you see him do some brilliant stuff but does some DUMB DUMB things regularly also.. And its been the same for ages

I remember that, yes he blew an easy try trying to be a hero last night in the first half.. Add the kickoff out on the full

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
            Jones sure was fast in open space........what position the kid even prefer to play? I remember him playing a mix of 6 and centre in the U20s last season.
            He prefers 5/8..

Comment

Working...
            X