• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wooo

Comment

Awesome news!

Comment

Good to see the club bringing such quality individuals back to the club to guide our players in the right direction.

Fitzy is a Roosters legend and it is a huge bonus to have him on the coaching staff. He will make a great mentor for our young blokes.

The bloke bled RW&B and I hope that he insists that our current roster do the same.

NC
        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Yeah baby! Welcome home Fitzy!!

Comment

Maybe he will re-teach Pearceorfjack the ancient fart of the inside ball to the cueball???

Oh that's right Mini will still be around next season to hit the inside ball at a snails pace.

The futures so bright, I gotta wear them shades.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Awesome, woohoo, a rooster to the core, how great is that seeing Fitzy back :-)

Comment

I hope he won't be expected to perform miracles, but it gives me a great feeling
                of hope for next year.
                It will be wonderful to see him around the place. Go you Canary!!!!

Comment

Great news. Welcome back, Fitzy.

Comment

Glad to hear fitz will be back ! signalling the begining of a real culture change at the club???

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Heard the day before the article appeared that Fitzy was back. The role I was told he had was that of fitness/high performance replacing the guy we got from Newcastle. The only problem I have, given how unfit we did look and the various injuries we had early on (Cherro, Ryles, etc), is he "educated" enough in the role, if my info is correct?

Comment

On ya Fitzy!

Comment

sydneyroosters Sydney Roosters
                          Club legend Craig Fitzgibbon will visit the @sydneyroosters squad tomorrow for the first time! #areyouin?
                          10 hours ago

Comment

Juggler, I highly doubt he will jump straight into a role of head high performance co-ordinator. That is a sports science role and with no previous qualifications of considerable note (i.e. university undergrad degree at least) there is no way he has the tools to train a full nrl squad in the most effective manner. High performance units are not normally the people that work with injured players either. Rehab officers control this and Fitzy would have nothing to do with that as a wrong move there could set a player back weeks or months. In saying all this Fitzy will no doubt be doing the training necessary to work with professionals in this field and I'm sure he has some grasp of sports science or at least fitness training, otherwise the club would have simply given him some other role.

Comment

Some valid points yak, but a person who has done everything in a chosen sport at the highest level[ dealing with injury/fitness/development/talking at a level that only a player would understand] would have more experience than most uni grads. you can't beat experience, couple that with an astute mind and you might find Fitzy will do fine. Fitzy as a person will be invaluable.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post
                                I hope he won't be expected to perform miracles, but it gives me a great feeling
                                of hope for next year.
                                It will be wonderful to see him around the place. Go you Canary!!!!

Great post!

Comment

Working...
                                X