JWH out for 3 weeks with groin injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWH out for 3 weeks with groin injury

Early on Friday night I made mention that JWH looked busted and couldn't stride out, Buzz Rothfield just reported JWH has a serious groin injury and is out for 3 weeks, so suspension or not he wasn't playing for a while anyway.

Originally posted by fletch View Post
    Early on Friday night I made mention that JWH looked busted and couldn't stride out, Buzz Rothfield just reported JWH has a serious groin injury and is out for 3 weeks, so suspension or not he wasn't playing for a while anyway.
    Well he should cop the suspension and clear out his points?

Comment

Not good.
      So the Chooks have got the bye then Penrith then Canterbury. That’s going to be a tough game against Penrith with out him.
      Should they still fight the charge or take the week suspension & would there be any carry over points?

Comment

Tough one. If he takes the early guilty plea he will have 12 carry overs (not much) but will have an extra loading if he commits a similar offence.

If he fights and loses he will have 55 carry overs (and the extra loadings for a similar offence).

If he fights and wins he will have 85 carry overs but just the 1 offence liable for extra loading.

You'd only want to fight it if you're confident you'd get off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          Not good.
          So the Chooks have got the bye then Penrith then Canterbury. That’s going to be a tough game against Penrith with out him.
          Should they still fight the charge or take the week suspension & would there be any carry over points?
          Well if he's going to be out anyway why would you fight it?

Comment

Take the suspension and clear the carry over points. Don't want points like that hanging around close to the finals

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Well if he's going to be out anyway why would you fight it?
              Perhaps to set some kind of precedent. The MRC are a joke if the refs and bunker said it was all good and they are practically saying that the refs and bunker were wrong. So who governs the rules? If he’s going to be out anyway then it’s not going to cost him anything if he loses.
              Last edited by ROC181; 05-26-2019, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Sean Garlick on the MRC will make sure Jared gets the maximum penalty.

The prick still hates us, and his pies are shit.

Comment

What is it with our blokes and groin injuries lately...got no balls..
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
                    Sean Garlick on the MRC will make sure Jared gets the maximum penalty.

The prick still hates us, and his pies are shit.
                    100%
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

No he shouldn't cop the suspension. You get loading if you have a previous offence. He has to fight it.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                        Tough one. If he takes the early guilty plea he will have 12 carry overs (not much) but will have an extra loading if he commits a similar offence.

If he fights and loses he will have 55 carry overs (and the extra loadings for a similar offence).

If he fights and wins he will have 85 carry overs but just the 1 offence liable for extra loading.

You'd only want to fight it if you're confident you'd get off.
                        Good stuff zac. Based on what you've laid out here, you're right, it's a tough decision. Early plea for mine.
                        Is it just me, or does anyone else think Roosters players are copping the rough end of the pineapple this year when it comes to the MRC?
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

Good stuff zac. Based on what you've laid out here, you're right, it's a tough decision. Early plea for mine.
                          Is it just me, or does anyone else think Roosters players are copping the rough end of the pineapple this year when it comes to the MRC?
                          Would Sam Burgess have been charged for that tackle? I don't think so.

Interesting to see Buzz highlight the free run the refs have been giving Souffs lately in the paper today

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Would Sam Burgess have been charged for that tackle? I don't think so.

Interesting to see Buzz highlight the free run the refs have been giving Souffs lately in the paper today
                            Yep, even a blind demented alcoholic like Buzz can see whats been going on. The 2014 stench is well and truly back folks.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Yep, even a blind demented alcoholic like Buzz can see whats been going on. The 2014 stench is well and truly back folks.
                              Yep. We are even getting bullshit like "The NRL is a better place when Souffs are going well" from Yvonne Sampson.

Comment

Working...
                              X