No announcement yet.

Latrell and Crichton dumped from SOO2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Freddy lost a few stripes from his Easts legend status over this?

Even I'm feeling a bit peeved with him atm.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
      There is nothing to like about the NSW SOO2 side - Fittler must have been high when he came to the decision that Tariq Sims and Wade Graham were worthy of selection. Both have cost NSW big time in the past and will do so in the future - probably this Sunday night.

Weighton in the centres? FMD Fittler is having a joke on the State of NSW here. Fumbling Fergo on the wing - DCE and Munster will be clapping their hands in glee at the points on offer there. Daniel Saifiti - gotta have a Ferral Druggo in the side somewhere I suppose to keep Johns and Buderus happy.

The whole side stinks with the stench of panic and Gould combined and it's a godawful odour.

I reckon Latrell is much better off not being a part of the carnage I suspect will happen in Perth on Sunday night. This squad is nowhere near the best that NSW have to offer and I only hope that Fittler pays a price for his selection brain explosions this year. It's bringing back very bad memories of his efforts at the Chooks in 09 where he coached us to a wooden spoon.

Yeah sure...how could you like Tedesco and Cordner?...Lol!

Comment

i dont think he deserves to be picked on form, just my view. freddy can pick who he wishes and who he thinks will do the job in game 2, i know there are good reasons for his drop in form, but maybe its a blessing for latrell. just imagine if he has another poor game and has another 2 weeks of being a scapegoat, along with the other things he is dealing with ? that wouldnt help latrells headspace one bit imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
          i dont think he deserves to be picked on form,
          Thats fair enough if its the same with every other player he has picked. Cleary has been very ordinary this year besides a couple of games......same can be said of Maloney, Blake Fergusons hands have been letting him down at vital times in the last month and Sims is having a quiet year. Then when you got 2 centres who have hardly ever played centre in the last couple of seasons then its a real mish mash.

Im most disappointed at Fittlers reply to the question about the criticism he received about him mismanaging the bench -in particular his underuse of Klemmer and finishing the game with three front rowers on the bench. He said that if Latrell kicked the ball infield when he made that break there were 3 unmarked players and they would have scored and won the game- and we wouldn't be talking about the bench. How you can turn a question aimed at his failure to a dig at Latrell is pretty poor.

Freddy how about if you picked the form halfback with the best kicking game in NSW in Adam Reynolds then maybe NSW would have scored a try in the first half when Cleary stuffed up a simple kick that went easily went dead.....then NSW would have won the game and we wouldnt be talking about the mass sackings!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Yeah sure...how could you like Tedesco and Cordner?...Lol!
            I actually meant the side as a total package on 17 players. On the whole, it's a garbage side that has panic button written all over it. I don't envy poor Boyd leading that team on Sunday night.
            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Yeh his name is Gus.

I couldnt agree more. Gus made Freddy's life a nightmare when Freddy was attempting to coach the mighty chooks way back when.. Looks like he did exactly the same at Penrith. I used to respect him and yeah the roosters owe him for Freddy and Sing coming over, but Geeze he is a self righteous opinionated d..k.
              Last edited by PeeGee; 06-18-2019, 06:51 PM.
              Roosters For Ever

Comment

It's pro football.
                Blues can pick whatever team they like, for each game.
                Pro footballer, you might get picked for one game, but not the next.
                No one has a mortgage on a spot in the team.

The team is announced...player didn't make the team...he has to try hard to make the next one.

What I didn't like was the public dissing of Latrell, Crichton and the Roosters by Gould and Fittler.
                They should've kept their mouths shut.

Comment

Working...
                X