The run home...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The run home...

In our final 10 games we only play once outside of Sydney - the relatively short journey to Canberra, where admittedly we never seem to win.

Post Origin we have home games to come vs the Cowboys, Knights, Titans, Warriors, & Panthers; as well as away games against the lowly Bulldogs and Dragons.

And even rnd 25 will be a great finals warm up vs the eye gouging ball grabbing bros.

All in all I feel we are really primed for a very strong run into the finals. That really is a well earned plum draw, especially with the lack of interstate travel.

I foresee a record of 17-7 and a 2nd placed finish.

Remember the days when there was always a team or two that were so shit it was just a matter of how much you would win by. In my day that team was the Wests Magpies. Well those days are gone- every team these days are of quality. For example the Titans are going like a busted arse but they also have a forward back that at full strength would include Arrow,James.Proctor, Wallace and Peats. Those "easy" games are always the most dangerous

Comment

Trent is the best coach in the comp at the run home - we will finish a strong second

If our luck turns with injuries I reckon we are a great chance at a grand final

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
        Remember the days when there was always a team or two that were so shit it was just a matter of how much you would win by. In my day that team was the Wests Magpies. Well those days are gone- every team these days are of quality. For example the Titans are going like a busted arse but they also have a forward back that at full strength would include Arrow,James.Proctor, Wallace and Peats. Those "easy" games are always the most dangerous
        I dunno if every team's quality, but a lot of lesser teams seem to get the better of us on a regular basis (even in 2013 and 2018).

It's only the Storm who don't lose to shyte kickers, but I've kicked that topic to death in other threads.

Comment

No easy games in the NRL, but we might have the best run home in the comp (partly because we don't have to play us).
          Lack of travel a plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
            Remember when Souffs were part of the easy beats group in the early 2000s? Happy days

Comment

We owe one to both Newcastle and Penrith.

Comment

I can't wait for the Newcastle clash.

We may be back to full strength and will annihilate them.

Comment

Nice picture Tommy.

This weeks game against our main opposition where we probably should have won minus two key spine players and our best forward...gives reason for plenty of confidence too.

Comment

The one small flaw in your assessment TJ is that teams that were not so good earlier in the year can sometimes get their act together just in time to play the Roosters.
                    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Man that is an easy draw for the run home but like Ive said a few times before the Roosters have to have their best 17 on the paddock once the semi's start to go B2B.

Comment

When was the last time we won in Canberra?

Comment

Working...
                        X