• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fletch View Post
    So Teddy now holds the

Wally Lewis Medal
    Brad Fittler Medal
    Dally M Medal

Just needs to add the Clive Churchill to complete the set.
    What? No Nobel Peace Prize?

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

I put money on Moses yesterday, don’t mind if he gets it
      I wouldn't have minded if Moses got it too, however i think Tedesco was easily the better player.
      EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

And teddy has... hooker of the year.

It's hilarious how it's all just based on the season. Pfff... coach of the year, half of the year, captain of the year, interchange of the year... and yet they got bundled out of the finals pretty emphatically.

Gotta say this has been one great year

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

They're announced later. Should get Nobel Prize for Physics cos he's poultry in motion.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
            So Teddy now holds the

Wally Lewis Medal
            Brad Fittler Medal
            Dally M Medal

Just needs to add the Clive Churchill to complete the set.
            Golden boot
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

should have should have should have, Understand that its all based on the votes. Smith was the captain with the highest number of votes therefore captain of the year.
              the actual Dally M is the only one of relevance on the night, the others are not representative of what really happens.

Coach of the year once again an absolute joke. Arthurs, Hasler and Stuart all improved their teams a large amount and Robbo once again gets his team to a GF. Yet the award goes to Bellamy who is a blight on the game and has done more damage to the game than alcohol itself

The only way this makes sense is if its based on player votes too somwhow, but then ....
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                should have should have should have, Understand that its all based on the votes. Smith was the captain with the highest number of votes therefore captain of the year.
                the actual Dally M is the only one of relevance on the night, the others are not representative of what really happens.

Coach of the year once again an absolute joke. Arthurs, Hasler and Stuart all improved their teams a large amount and Robbo once again gets his team to a GF. Yet the award goes to Bellamy who is a blight on the game and has done more damage to the game than alcohol itself

The only way this makes sense is if its based on player votes too somwhow, but then ....
                Importantly, the Storm were minor premiers this year, 3 games clear and ~80 points clear. Also... their team is mostly a bunch of relative nobodies who have come good over the last couple of years. I hate the Storm but they were the best team by far this year... on paper... sorta... I still hate them and obviously one can argue whether all those wins were assisted/valid but that's beyond the scope of the Dally M's.

Teddy getting over the line took a lot of positive faith from voters. Same with Latrell! IMO we shouldn't underestimate the Shorten/Hillary effect that always seems to happen when somebody's so far ahead of the pack in pre-polls that it's just assumed they'll win by a mile no matter how you vote. I feel like in previous years, people have been like 'well of course Latrell is the best, we all know that... so I'll just vote for somebody else because everybody will vote for Latrell and he'll get it anyway'. IMO Teddy's Dally M soooo coulda gone that way but instead he won by a big margin...

Comment

reading social media, EVERYBODY HATES SMIFF. grub of the year, ref of the year, nrl most hated. just a few of the comments.
                  1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Importantly, the Storm were minor premiers this year, 3 games clear and ~80 points clear. Also... their team is mostly a bunch of relative nobodies who have come good over the last couple of years. I hate the Storm but they were the best team by far this year... on paper... sorta... I still hate them and obviously one can argue whether all those wins were assisted/valid but that's beyond the scope of the Dally M's.
                    If Keary hadn't been sidelined for six weeks, the Roosters win the minor premiership in a cantor. Or a Rabbi.

Comment

Did anyone notice every time Greenturd mentioned an Easts player, the disgruntled and disgusted look on his face?

Did Smith not turn up to avoid a certain presentor, knowing he was odds on to win at least a couple of awards...

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
                        Did anyone notice every time Greenturd mentioned an Easts player, the disgruntled and disgusted look on his face?

Did Smith not turn up to avoid a certain presentor, knowing he was odds on to win at least a couple of awards...
                        1. That baldheaded bastard from Belmore had a plan for Cam to retire with a legit premiership.

2. Yvonne looked forlorn the whole night.

Comment

Working...
                        X