Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To combat the Viking clap. I have the ultimate solution

https://youtu.be/tPFQTarJT08
    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

That’s more iconic than a limp little clap
    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Just hope the official DJ Stephen Ferris has some pearlers to play aimed at the Raiders during their premeditated stoppages. Hit the Road Jack and Nowhere to Run played at last year’s GF was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
        Just hope the official DJ Stephen Ferris has some pearlers to play aimed at the Raiders during their premeditated stoppages. Hit the Road Jack and Nowhere to Run played at last year’s GF was funny.
        S Ferris? Worked with him many times at the end of the 90s an naughties. Top bloke. If I knew how to contact him I might give him some requests...

Comment

Oh dear

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
            He’d be favouring Canberra over us, judging by his form on Fire Up!
            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

S Ferris? Worked with him many times at the end of the 90s an naughties. Top bloke. If I knew how to contact him I might give him some requests...
              Great stuff Roc. I think he did it last week too. He played the old Black Eyed Bruiser by Stevie Wright - the guitar riff just the best in OZ rock. Malcolm Young played it.

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                That's the ticket.

And it will be warm enough on Sunday night for everyone to take their tops off. Raiders won't know what's hit them.

Comment

Working...
                X