Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Elephant in The Room Nobody's Discussing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope no forumites here have cause to write "the fix is on" like they have had in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
      Think we won with Cummins in 13 and won with Sutton last year. Still, shame they don't pick the best ref, Ceccin.

But the Raiders don't have such a good record with refs either.
      I'm just glad Cam Smith's not gonna be reffing this one.

F0C76636-68E0-4EB6-A1D9-28DD8B9A9EA1.jpeg

Comment

The referees have been great in our games the past two finals series. Fair play to them.

They just have to put their whistles away for one more game.

Comment

Always a good chance to get their mug in front of 3 million people
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Stop whinging about the refs. It’s boring.

Comment

I would have preferred Sutton to be the lead referee as I think his been quite good in our big games except when we play the Broncos.
              Cummins has a poor track record in our games but hopefully he doesn't want to join the likes of Keith Page who are still remembered for rorting Grand Finals.
              I think we have too much firepower and will take the matter out of the hands of the refs.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

I'm just glad Cam Smith's not gonna be reffing this one.

F0C76636-68E0-4EB6-A1D9-28DD8B9A9EA1.jpeg
                I'm just glad Cronk can ride off into the sunset having ended this blokes season twice and possibly career!

Smiff can blame fans for his retirement, which let's face it he was probably planning after making this GF, had no games off lately either, yet we all know it's the ego talking there. Onya Coops.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

The refs always matter.
                  They can stop us, seemingly biased refereeing is all it will take.
                  We've only won 4 penalty counts all year. Souths 12.

Storm were offside all match last week....not a penalty in sight. Maybe 1. Should;ve been 50.

Raiders "home game" now, standby for the penalty onslaught against us, and the Raiders being allowed to be offside, hit our players in the head with forearm jolts on the ground, hit our kickers late and high, rough up our players on the ground in tackles, twist Latrell's leg/s, conduct thuggery...the list is long.
                  It happened when we played them at Bruce earlier this year.
                  dirty dangerous contact not penalised and Hodgson offside every play. At one point he was right in front of the ref and he was penalised.
                  It will make it tougher but as others have said we will just have to play to our best.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post
                    I would have preferred Sutton to be the lead referee as I think his been quite good in our big games except when we play the Broncos.
                    Cummins has a poor track record in our games but hopefully he doesn't want to join the likes of Keith Page who are still remembered for rorting Grand Finals.
                    I think we have too much firepower and will take the matter out of the hands of the refs.
                    That's what I'm hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                      Stop whinging about the refs. It’s boring.
                      Thank god someone said it. Refs did not stop us in 2013 or 2018 and nor will they in 2019. Easts.

Comment

Even allowing for the piggy-back penalties the Raiders will probably get, just need to be careful not to give them any excuse to sin bin and we'll be right!

Comment

It would be a better spectacle if the game is close & thats the way I like to see games but I think the Chooks will win by 20 plus & the refs will penalise the Chooks which is fine because thats the way the Chooks like it thats why they are the Premiers & will go B2B, it suits there game to give away penalties. If they sin bin a Roosters player Im happy with that too. it will make things intersesting for 10 minutes but it wont make any difference to the result.

Comment

How farking good was Cummins on the night?
                            Sucked in NRL.....

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

Thank god someone said it. Refs did not stop us in 2013 or 2018 and nor will they in 2019. Easts.
                              Canberra thinks they stopped them.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                              X