Oh Baby Please Don't Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Nothing to do with Greenberg & the NRL. Players are insured by clubs & the insurance company is paying Sam not Souths. Because Souths dont have to pay him the money that they would of paid him if he wasnt medically retired they still have it in their cap & can buy another player to replace him.
    Insurance companies dont just pay people out a million a year for the fun of it. They have their own medical people who are independent from Souths who have made a professional medical decision to pay the insurance claim out.
    Matai & Stewert were not able to convince their/Manlys insurance company about their injuries so insurance claims were rejected. There is no way Souths or Greenberg have had anything to do with the insurance companies decision.
    A letter of recommendation from Greenburg is on its way

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
      I just wouldn’t get your heart set on it. It’s likely to be broken. He’s still the same player that rejected our $800K offer and has been meeting with every other club who will talk to him. Don’t forget that in your hopes that he will stay. Remember what matters to Nick and Robbo first is loyalty and integrity. So far I haven’t seen much of it from Latrell through all of this. Deep down I think he’s gone and we are all hoping against hope that’s not the case. I would love to be proved wrong but I’m not holding my breath.
      Tetevano showed loyalty.

Latrell said he asked Robbo if it was all right if he had a look at what was out there, and Robbo said it was ok.
      Maybe when Robbo got back to HQ it all hit the fan.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Tetevano showed loyalty.

Latrell said he asked Robbo if it was all right if he had a look at what was out there, and Robbo said it was ok.
        Maybe when Robbo got back to HQ it all hit the fan.
        Nah I'm calling bullshit on Latrell asked and ALL Robbo said was ok , more like ok but we are withdrawing our offer and Latrell thought they wouldn't .

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Crowe would love to take him off us. We didn’t need Angus either. But sometimes the hatred overcomes.
          When Angus got going, settled in, we were unstoppable.

Comment

Sitili needs to bulk up a lot?
            He started with a bang but faded?
            Also needs to stop with the alleged 'gang' hand signals.

If Latrell wasn't 'too much trouble' this year and we won the title, then why would he be 'too much trouble' and take up too much of the coach's time next season?
            We seem to have a coach for just about every player and every tactic, surely Latrell could be managed again successfully.
            Last edited by bondi.boy; 12-08-2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

When Angus got going, settled in, we were unstoppable.
              When he got rid of that haircut and had a scrub down. He's everything Ashley Harrison's body wouldn't let him be.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

When he got rid of that haircut and had a scrub down. He's everything Ashley Harrison's body wouldn't let him be.
                Look the troll is quoting itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

Look the troll is quoting itself.
                  Sir, I am not now nor have I ever been Bondi Boy. I consider that a slur for which I may seek recompense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Nothing to do with Greenberg & the NRL. Players are insured by clubs & the insurance company is paying Sam not Souths. Because Souths dont have to pay him the money that they would of paid him if he wasnt medically retired they still have it in their cap & can buy another player to replace him.
                    Insurance companies dont just pay people out a million a year for the fun of it. They have their own medical people who are independent from Souths who have made a professional medical decision to pay the insurance claim out.
                    Matai & Stewert were not able to convince their/Manlys insurance company about their injuries so insurance claims were rejected. There is no way Souths or Greenberg have had anything to do with the insurance companies decision.
                    Sorry mate but it is the NRL who decide whether the pommy cokheads salary or part there of is included in the cap not an insurance company.

Comment

22 yr olds have not been out of school for very long.
                      How can they be expected to know everything/anything much about the big bad world, the world of pro sport, the world of "often you only get once chance" etc.

Latrell, ...not a murderer, not a rapist, not a thug, not a drug-driver, not a drunk-driver, not a thief, not a bad person at all.
                      All he's done is not sign the offer the club made him, and ask to be able to look at what else he might be offered.
                      Yes, he met with a Bulldogs official during the finals, when the "11 million dollars" reported carrot/contract was supposedly real.
                      Wanting to do the best for his family he went to see.
                      Hardly the world's worst crime...$11m is a lot of guaranteed money.

Trent said he's a good kid.
                      Hopefully something can be worked out that sees him playing for the Roosters for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

Sir, I am not now nor have I ever been Bondi Boy. I consider that a slur for which I may seek recompense.
                        LOL
                        Aw, don't be like that.

Comment

He’s His own worst enemy.
                          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Working...
                          X