Interesting TPA’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting TPA’s

on the NRL website, it was interesting to read that the roosters were one of the lowest in regards to TPAs and the storm being the highest.

i assume this would challenge the popular perception out there about our club. Makes me even more proud of how well the club is run...

In this years players survey 27% of respondents chose Roosters when asked which other club they would like to play for. Storm was next highest at 15%.

Comment

Saw the story on the facebook about the TPA's. Reading the comments on it was good fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
        In this years players survey 27% of respondents chose Roosters when asked which other club they would like to play for. Storm was next highest at 15%.
        I wonder if Latrell was the only player to choose the Tigers or Titans.

Comment

I agree, take the 2, it makes me proud as well. I can bet, however, that we will still have comments such as "brown paper bags don't count towards TPAs", others still criticising our crowds, and the like. Well, all I can say to them is what Darryl Kerrigan said to Dennis Denuto in The Castle: "tell 'em to get stuffed!" We are the Roosters, and we manage our players better than anyone else.
          Last edited by Mad_Rabid_Rooster; 12-14-2019, 07:45 PM.
          MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
          is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
          with that attitude. I can assure you it is
          much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

I must admit it surprised me earlier in the year when it was in the Telegragh about clubs & TPA's that the Roosters were not number 1.
            It wouldnt worry me one bit if the Roosters were the highest with TPA's, in actual fact I wish they were & that they could keep Latrell for 1 mil just to piss the other clubs off.
            TPA's are a dumb idea from the NRL IMO. It should be the salary cap & the salary cap only or no salary cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              I must admit it surprised me earlier in the year when it was in the Telegragh about clubs & TPA's that the Roosters were not number 1.
              It wouldnt worry me one bit if the Roosters were the highest with TPA's, in actual fact I wish they were & that they could keep Latrell for 1 mil just to piss the other clubs off.
              TPA's are a dumb idea from the NRL IMO. It should be the salary cap & the salary cap only or no salary cap.
              A worry is that he will be able to attract large TPA's at Souths that he can't attract at the Roosters, reportedly.
              What's wrong that Roosters players can't attract good TPA's? [except for the major sponsors of the NRL who have TPA's with players,. said TPA's not counting in the figures.]

Comment

if and when mitchel goes to souffs we must ensure he stays here next season plas at norths go easy on the training give him plenty of free kfcvouchers and send him over there as a pudding!

Comment

Maybe our TPA's are all under the table................................
                  But seriously why cant we attract more?

Comment

Working...
                  X