Might Just be Scuttlebutt............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might Just be Scuttlebutt............

Someone on League Unlimited (not the most credible source I know) is claiming that the Dogs are targeting Lama Tasi for 2013.

If this is true I hope our club can see that this kid is a keeper, and lock him up long term.

Apparently the Dogs have reverted to their 2002 salary cap (i.e. they don't have one)

They would be targeting him as 'Manly' (Des) were looking at getting him earlier this year.

Comment

Well he did come from Manly so Des would know what he's capable of.

I swear Desi's taken Manly's share of the salary cap and shifted it to Belmore as well as the coaching staff and whatever he's managed to slip out on the sly.

I'm just waiting for Manly beach to be transported to its new location in the foyer of the Scumdogs Leagues Club.

NC
      Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

if this were to play out it would be a massive dissapointment.

there was an article during the year about tasi and his defection to the roosters. in it he talks about how important family is to him. the roosters said they were willing to look after his family and signed up 2 of his younger brothers and tasi was looking to repay the loyalty.

im confident we can keep him.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226109399344

Comment

Originally posted by Funky Chicken View Post
          Someone on League Unlimited (not the most credible source I know) is claiming that the Dogs are targeting Lama Tasi for 2013.

If this is true I hope our club can see that this kid is a keeper, and lock him up long term.

Apparently the Dogs have reverted to their 2002 salary cap (i.e. they don't have one)
          true.. pencil in JWH, Tasi, Dugan, Foran and Pearce as targets that i know of. Tasi came here because of JWH..

Comment

After 2012 every club on the planet will be targeting Lama Tasi...

Comment

Originally posted by ale le coq View Post
              if this were to play out it would be a massive dissapointment.

there was an article during the year about tasi and his defection to the roosters. in it he talks about how important family is to him. the roosters said they were willing to look after his family and signed up 2 of his younger brothers and tasi was looking to repay the loyalty.

im confident we can keep him.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226109399344
              Gee I hope you're right. We can't lose this kid!

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                Fingers crossed

Comment

Ive heard the same from other sources.
                  Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

So now there will be a 3 way fight, Manly, Dogs, us

Comment

i dont care what happens, re-signing Tasi has to be a priority. Future leader of the forward pack without a doubt imo

Comment

He has Roy Asotasi pre-Souths written all over him.

Comment

They are and our dickheads better make a quick move on him and a hefty pay rise-Tasi is a friend of Haslers
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                            Spot on

Join the long queue

Comment

it will be nice to deny the dogs ans make a similtanious offer to foran to come here!

Comment

Working...
                              X