• Show
Clear All

Apparently they found it undamaged

Comment

In Greystanes....Gutho country.

Comment

Poor Robbo and family.

Comment

Always an unnerving experience when it happens in your home.

Grubs.

Hopefully Nick gets him a new crib with some better security.

Comment

The idiotic media have doxed Robbo as well. They named his street, suburb and a photo of his driveway showing the nearest cross street. That is so bad.

Comment

On tv news last night they said that the Robbo family were temporarily staying at that place while their home is being renovated.
              So I guess at least they wont be needing to stay at that place for very much longer !.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                Always an unnerving experience when it happens in your home.

Grubs.

Hopefully Nick gets him a new crib with some better security.
                Grubs? Thats someone who plays dirty on a footy field.

Criminals who we don't want on the loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                  The idiotic media have doxed Robbo as well. They named his street, suburb and a photo of his driveway showing the nearest cross street. That is so bad.
                  Yeah WTF was with that?

Probably not all that hard to discover but still... give the man some privacy!

Comment

I hate those scumbags.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                      I hate those scumbags.
                      Yes I hate the media as well

Comment

The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce.

DT;

Robinson is an ambassador for Mercedes and the car is part of his sponsorship deal with the company. He regularly addresses Mercedes dealerships and staff about his views on winning and leadership.

His wife Sandra said the family didn’t hear a thing.

She said her husband was really jetlagged having only returned from the World Club Championships in England that night before.

“They came in and stole my handbag and Trent’s wallet,” she told The Daily Telegraph.

“It’s scary,” she said. “The kids were asleep they are two, seven and ten.

“They took some wooden slats and snuck in to get keys. We are only renting while we renovate. We are just relieved no one was hurt.”

Comment

Thank God the family were oblivious and didn't disturb the criminals. Could have ended very badly.

Comment

Agree thank god they are all safe , negative side is if the mongrels stole there wallets ,.they now have there real address , that's a error of the government having personal info on cards , photo , barcode , date of birth , name but no address should be on them

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                              Agree thank god they are all safe , negative side is if the mongrels stole there wallets ,.they now have there real address , that's a error of the government having personal info on cards , photo , barcode , date of birth , name but no address should be on them
                              Agree 100%...no address.
                              No date of birth on the card either...cops able to access DOB thru their computer.
                              Only driver's age to be on the card.
                              Last edited by bondi.boy; 02-28-2020, 11:21 AM.

Comment

If I remember correctly, this is not the first time Trent has been the victim of a home invasion.
                                I recall that, when he played for the Roosters he was flatting with Justin Dooley, their unit was invaded by a man...not sure if it was in the day or night.
                                Think I remember a baseball bat being mentioned...anyway think Justin "Hooley" Dooley was stabbed while giving chase. Justin survived and can be seen happily attending some Roosters games these days with his wife and child.

These home invasions are seriously bad news...armed strangers in your home you do not want.
                                Young Aussie father was shot dead in Houston Texas recently when he awoke and confronted home invaders/burglars in his home...his wife and children in bed.
                                Thugs in SW etc Sydney carry guns and knives, it is well known.
                                Not so long ago it was machine guns at 50 paces at 1am in one street...bullets flying everywhere., lodging in fences, houses etc.

Yes, thank God Trent did not wake up while the scumbags were in his home.

Cops say "Not a targeted attack".
                                Nevertheless, if I were running the show, Trent and family would not be returning to that home with that car.
                                They would this moment be relocated to a safe house/hotel...what about a nice penthouse suite overlooking the ocean where criminals can't scare them.
                                The very thought of Trent and his family coming to harm disturbs me greatly.
                                Last edited by bondi.boy; 02-28-2020, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X