Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

And bird Flu. China has a LOT to answer for.
    Thats right H1N1. I could also tell you about some terrible shit that went on for 8 months before Coronavirus started. Most citizens have been living in fear of the CCP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

Thats right H1N1. I could also tell you about some terrible shit that went on for 8 months before Coronavirus started. Most citizens have been living in fear of the CCP.
      Thats right on the CCP but for such a heavy poplulted country and a huge bread winner ..they have to rule with an Iron Fist . I worked in and out of there for 25 years . I loved the place was good while it lasted .
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• On January 24, Trump praised China and President Xi for the country's "efforts and transparency" in dealing with the coronavirus. That praise came nearly a month after the country informed the World Health Organization about the virus.

So he does nothing for the next 6 weeks besides talking about how he is the greatest President in US history and now he wants to cover up and deflect his incompetence by blaming China? So many in the US were alarmed in February and first 2 weeks of March about Trump not taking the CV seriously. His concern was only for the effect on the stock market the virus could have.....so he didn't play it down initially he completely dismissed it!

Now we got all the J Edgar Hoover clones crawling out of the woodwork carrying on about communism being the worlds greatest threat!! Its like history repeating itself. What do we want,....The USA to go to war with communism?

Well heres one thing that has changed.....the USA wont go to war or even intimidate countries that have nuclear weapons. Trump achieved zero in stopping Nth Korea stockpiling nuclear weapons or firing off ballistic missiles.....nor did Iran have any hesitation in retaliating for the US killing their top military leader. Any why have these countries got nuclear weapons? Its to keep the Americans out! Doesn't take a genius to figure it out!!!

Comment

• I had the mis-pleasure of being at Westfield Eastgardens today. Could not believe the crowd lining up outside Centrelink. The bludging Souths supporters are getting extra handouts. Can't work out why, it's not as if their living expenses are about to double. Unless of course the price on smack is on the increase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            I had the mis-pleasure of being at Westfield Eastgardens today. Could not believe the crowd lining up outside Centrelink. The bludging Souths supporters are getting extra handouts. Can't work out why, it's not as if their living expenses are about to double. Unless of course the price on smack is on the increase.
            Ha...I know you are just trying to have a laugh mate, and God knows we need to keep doing that. Humour is our ally.

But it's a really traumatic day for a lot of people who have lost their jobs. The Centrelink queues are at every office I think. I feel for these people.

Been more scared of the economic impacts of this than the health ones.

Comment

I had the mis-pleasure of being at Westfield Eastgardens today. Could not believe the crowd lining up outside Centrelink. The bludging Souths supporters are getting extra handouts. Can't work out why, it's not as if their living expenses are about to double. Unless of course the price on smack is on the increase.
              I have never sworn on here but this one gets me soooooo angry. Im fukkn filthy at how a person who doesnt earn money needs more money for doing the exact same thing they were doing last week in not earning money? What job are they about to lose that they need a prop up to support them? It boggles the mind!

Meanwhile the average Joe who is being laid off and will obviously struggle gets little to no help. As if the world isnt mad enough right now and then have to hear about shyt like this going on.

Pays to be a bum in this country.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Why is the dole being doubled? Dont understand that at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                  On January 24, Trump praised China and President Xi for the country's "efforts and transparency" in dealing with the coronavirus. That praise came nearly a month after the country informed the World Health Organization about the virus.

So he does nothing for the next 6 weeks besides talking about how he is the greatest President in US history and now he wants to cover up and deflect his incompetence by blaming China? So many in the US were alarmed in February and first 2 weeks of March about Trump not taking the CV seriously. His concern was only for the effect on the stock market the virus could have.....so he didn't play it down initially he completely dismissed it!

Now we got all the J Edgar Hoover clones crawling out of the woodwork carrying on about communism being the worlds greatest threat!! Its like history repeating itself. What do we want,....The USA to go to war with communism?

Well heres one thing that has changed.....the USA wont go to war or even intimidate countries that have nuclear weapons. Trump achieved zero in stopping Nth Korea stockpiling nuclear weapons or firing off ballistic missiles.....nor did Iran have any hesitation in retaliating for the US killing their top military leader. Any why have these countries got nuclear weapons? Its to keep the Americans out! Doesn't take a genius to figure it out!!!
                  CCP is the greatest threat to humanity apart from humans.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Thats right on the CCP but for such a heavy poplulted country and a huge bread winner ..they have to rule with an Iron Fist . I worked in and out of there for 25 years . I loved the place was good while it lasted .
                    Yes. Our regular police are now mostly PLA soldiers who will beat the **** out of anyone they choose. Kids, elderly, press, nobody is safe.

Comment

You got it right Simple Jack. This is China's gift to the world. They also gave us SARS. I also hope China is punished.
                      Just like Chernobyl. A big cover up there as well and it could have been worse had they not been found out before the radiation spread even further.

Comment

Why is the dole being doubled? Dont understand that at all.
                        Will help the bludgers buy more alcohol which will help them deal with the stress.

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I have never sworn on here but this one gets me soooooo angry. Im fukkn filthy at how a person who doesnt earn money needs more money for doing the exact same thing they were doing last week in not earning money? What job are they about to lose that they need a prop up to support them? It boggles the mind!

Meanwhile the average Joe who is being laid off and will obviously struggle gets little to no help. As if the world isnt mad enough right now and then have to hear about shyt like this going on.

Pays to be a bum in this country.
                          Its a disgraceful decision. Why does our country not care more about pensioners who have worked and contributed to society than those who choose to do nothing and become parasites on all of us.

Comment

Will help the bludgers buy more alcohol which will help them deal with the stress.
                            Terrible. In times like these we can really see those bludgers for the scum they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

Just like Chernobyl. A big cover up there as well and it could have been worse had they not been found out before the radiation spread even further.
                              Exactly. It was a massive cover up. This could have been contained to Wuhan surely. The irony is I am reading a government website with daily upxates.

Comment

They were already lined up for miles down the streets outside their local Dan Murphys overnight. Didnt take long!

Ive heard the Bunnings at Alexandia had to hire security around the Diggers isle of the paint section!
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X