Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

Thats right H1N1. I could also tell you about some terrible shit that went on for 8 months before Coronavirus started. Most citizens have been living in fear of the CCP.
    H1N1 began in the US, not China.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Actually started in central Mexico. I think Old Man Rooster was talking about bird flu. Point being that there are soo many shyt diseases to come out of China that its hard to keep up!
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

I think I confused bird and swine.

Comment

• Queensland closing it's borders has thrown another curve ball for the NRL continuing.

They were looking at the "Gladstone solution".

I'd go for a NSW only comp and add Bears, Jets and Glebe. Old School.

Waiting for announcement from PVL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
            Queensland closing it's borders has thrown another curve ball for the NRL continuing.

Thanks Simple Jack. We need Prime Minister Morrison to speak in tongues and connect to Jesus for answers.

Comment

CCP is the greatest threat to humanity apart from humans.
              Yep J Edgar Hoover lives on! We have gone through this fear of communism many times. Its always resulted in wars for nothing..... unless of course if your part of the elite who is positioned to gain financially when your country goes to war (special mention to the Halliburton, Bechtel, and the Carlyle Group)

Dont get me wrong- there are plenty of fundamentals about communism i don't agree - a lot more than the fundamentals i do agree with. However i don't fear communism. It wont be coming to my country in any form- not in the way of an invasion, viral epidemic or whatever fear mongering ways you can imagine.

I did feel fear when Robbo said Angus Crichton would make a world class centre. I reckon Angus cant wait to roll out the red carpet for JMOZ!

Comment

• Christ all farking mighty, all the ones claiming to hate China would be the first bogans to buy a packet of cheap, knock off Chinese toilet paper. I'll bet 3/4s of the shit you own is from China.

Chook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Yep J Edgar Hoover lives on! We have gone through this fear of communism many times. Its always resulted in wars for nothing..... unless of course if your part of the elite who is positioned to gain financially when your country goes to war (special mention to the Halliburton, Bechtel, and the Carlyle Group)

Dont get me wrong- there are plenty of fundamentals about communism i don't agree - a lot more than the fundamentals i do agree with. However i don't fear communism. It wont be coming to my country in any form- not in the way of an invasion, viral epidemic or whatever fear mongering ways you can imagine.

I did feel fear when Robbo said Angus Crichton would make a world class centre. I reckon Angus cant wait to roll out the red carpet for JMOZ!
                  No not Communism exactly. The CCP is another beast. China is massively capitalistic. Its nothing like the Cold War. China aims to be the dominant global force economically, culturally, linguistically and militarily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chook View Post
                    Christ all farking mighty, all the ones claiming to hate China would be the first bogans to buy a packet of cheap, knock off Chinese toilet paper. I'll bet 3/4s of the shit you own is from China.

Chook.
                    Your point is what? China is the dominant manufacturing giant in the world. We all know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                      Queensland closing it's borders has thrown another curve ball for the NRL continuing.

the dirty reds live again.

Comment

Your point is what? China is the dominant manufacturing giant in the world. We all know that.
                        You're funding the very regime you rail against, it's a little bit stupid.

Chook.

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I have never sworn on here but this one gets me soooooo angry. Im fukkn filthy at how a person who doesnt earn money needs more money for doing the exact same thing they were doing last week in not earning money? What job are they about to lose that they need a prop up to support them? It boggles the mind!

Meanwhile the average Joe who is being laid off and will obviously struggle gets little to no help. As if the world isnt mad enough right now and then have to hear about shyt like this going on.

Pays to be a bum in this country.
                          I think the payments have been increased to actually assist the ones who have or are about to lose their jobs and will be on Newstart/dole. Unfortunately it does mean that the career welfare rorters get a bonus as well, because in the end they are all under the same payment.
                          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

• on the plus side if you give money to people with nothing they will spend it, keeping the economy ticking.

Comment

• Originally posted by novice chook View Post

I think the payments have been increased to actually assist the ones who have or are about to lose their jobs and will be on Newstart/dole. Unfortunately it does mean that the career welfare rorters get a bonus as well, because in the end they are all under the same payment.
                              True but can you imagine the bleating from the green left if there were not equal payments for the same period? They would be glueing themselves to respirators.

Comment

• Originally posted by zac View Post
                                on the plus side if you give money to people with nothing they will spend it, keeping the economy ticking.
                                That is so funny but an excellent point.

Comment

Working...
                                X