Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Who are you?
    A very good fisherman man, and I caught you, BB and your mate nineteenoeight.
    Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_in_GraceLand View Post

Caught nothing old mate , my question to you is why do you attack people calling them idiots instead of having a sensible debate , BB says a lot that makes sense and some that doesn't , as do I and Jack and probably you to but just because you don't agree there is no need to attack , what is the sense of coming on a forum if not to veiw and take in others opinions and hopefully give a somewhat respectful reply ,

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Caught nothing old mate , my question to you is why do you attack people calling them idiots instead of having a sensible debate , BB says a lot that makes sense and some that doesn't , as do I and Jack and probably you to but just because you don't agree there is no need to attack , what is the sense of coming on a forum if not to veiw and take in others opinions and hopefully give a somewhat respectful reply ,
        Bondi Boy is another well known poster on here trolling dude.

He often will contradict his views a few weeks later if you care to check his posts.

He is really in his mid 40s and not seventy odd as he claims to be.

If you find yourself agreeing with some of his views then good on you but in all reality he is troublemaker just stirring up the pen. He doesn't believe the crap he is sprouting, he is taking the piss, I know the real poster behind the facade and he is the total opposite.

A lot of us on the pen go to games and have met up. No one has ever met Bondi Boy who claims to go to a lot of the games with Mrs BB lol. If I meet a 73 year old guy at the footy perhaps next year and he says he is BB, then I stand corrected but I'm pretty sure I won't.

If you are curious about who he is I can pm you man the real member I believe is Bondi Boy. I cannot reveal it on the forum but he has had a few aliases over the years and was very active, colourful and got banned a few times . The real member doesn't post on here no where near as much and is rather bland now as he uses BB for the colour and shit stirring.

Now you may think I'm a raving looney, but this forum has a lot of history and one of its most colourful posters doesn't just go bland and boring like he pretends he has done. Anyway take it or leave it, I think and pretty sure he is a troll who is taking the piss so I would never engage in what he calls friendly debate with him because I think he is just taking the mickey.

Cheers man
        Last edited by Mad_Rooster_in_GraceLand; 04-12-2020, 10:41 PM.
        Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

I like your style Kimosabe. Exterminate the brutes.

Comment

He often will contradict his views a few weeks later if you care to check his posts.

If you find yourself agreeing with some of his views then good on you but in all reality he is troublemaker just stirring up the pen. He doesn't believe the crap he is sprouting, he is taking the piss, I know the real poster behind the facade and he is the total opposite.

A lot of us on the pen go to games and have met up. No one has ever met Bondi Boy who claims to go to a lot of the games with Mrs BB lol. If I meet a 73 year old guy at the footy perhaps next year and he says he is BB, then I stand corrected but I'm pretty sure I won't.

If you are curious about who he is I can pm you man the real member I believe is Bondi Boy. I cannot reveal it on the forum but he has had a few aliases over the years and was very active, colourful and got banned a few times . The real member doesn't post on here no where near as much and is rather bland now as he uses BB for the colour and shit stirring.

Now you may think I'm a raving looney, but this forum has a lot of history and one of its most colourful posters doesn't just go bland and boring like he pretends he has done. Anyway take it or leave it, I think and pretty sure he is a troll who is taking the piss so I would never engage in what he calls friendly debate with him because I think he is just taking the mickey.

Cheers man
            You thinking he may be old grumpy chicken

Comment

Cheers man
              "Colour and shit stirring"?
              Where might that be?
              First I was too negative, now I'm colour and that.
              ..and "bland and boring".
              Where has my debate been anything but friendly?
              ok, I got carried away about Latrell.

"Think", "pretty sure", "mid 40s"(I wish).
              Of course I could be just as I state. a 73 yr old pensioner living in a retirement village.
              I'm the same age as Trump.
              He's running the world, and I'm running nothing.Mmm
              Retirement villages are not nursing homes.
              Not all pensioners look the same, some look rich.
              What does a pensioner look like?
              There are part pensioners too.
              Not I lining up at Centrelink recently to get a CRN no...I already have one.
              Pensioners, just retired folk with limited income really.

Don't I write like an old man?
              We old men also had corporal punishment banned in schools. No more teachers belting into students
              with canes.
              It was Richard Fisk's idea to have a Chookpen opposite the tv cameras at Allianz...and have "Roosterman" song.
              I have never joined it or sat in it...I sit in the members stand, like I said.
              The drum would be too loud for me, but it and the chanting sounds great from afar.
              I attend every home game with Mrs BB, who knows all about the Roosters, rugby league...I suggest more than you do.
              She grew up in the country as her RL coach father's stats girl.
              Her brother played the game.
              She holds footy court at parties and social events...the ladies in one corner discussing "girl stuff", and Mrs BB
              in another corner with the guys discussing the merits of Xerri's ball-handling and how Wally Lewis was a genius on the field.
              She was one of the first women in the nation to be granted the right to do "men's work" and get equal pay in a certain office environment industry. She's not mid 40s.
              She doesn't look 70.
              We sat in the 'Pen' at ANZ in 2018 on the night we won the Minor Premiership shield and it was brought over to the corner.
              Last edited by bondi.boy; 04-13-2020, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Unless you are a multiple personality on here I don't recall interacting with you before, so was surprised when you called me out.

What is it that you don't like about the 3 Easts fans you've identified...do you think we are all trolls?

Comment

• The Chief Medical Officer (Professor Brendan Murphy) was on Sunrise this morning, and he seemed quite negative about relaxing the isolation and shutdown arrangements anytime soon. The QLD premier also seems to be holding firm about the three QLD teams coming into NSW to play the game. I am not yet convinced that the season will definitely recommence on 28 May. I hope it does, but cannot yet see how it will happen.
                  MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                  is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                  with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                  much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

• Apparently Bondi is a troll with multiple accounts , but sorry I don't buy it ,he may be a bit strange like most of us but he sure is a passionate Roosters fan and brings much amusement and joy ,as well as knowledge, and empathy to the site, , It takes all kinds to make a world , same goes for a forum
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

• Sounds like Mrs BB is the dream wife ...on ya BB
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                        Apparently Bondi is a troll with multiple accounts , but sorry I don't buy it ,he may be a bit strange like most of us but he sure is a passionate Roosters fan and brings much amusement and joy ,as well as knowledge, and empathy to the site, , It takes all kinds to make a world , same goes for a forum
                        ​​​​​​
                        And he is at least polite and respectful. The manners of a bygone era that today's social media champions don't have.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                          Sounds like Mrs BB is the dream wife ...on ya BB
                          Like having a best footy mate and wife all in one.
                          I see many married couples at the footy, some with their children, some without.
                          Mrs BB and these women seem like kindred spirits.
                          I also see some single women at Roosters games, they too know all about the Roosters and rugby league. These women are often with female friends, or with married couples.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

No luck at Woolies so I’m off to Coles.
                            Thursdays is the delivery day Mickey. Hope this helps. I went to my local just 3 doors up and they still had plenty by Saturday.
                            "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                            Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Like having a best footy mate and wife all in one.
                              I see many married couples at the footy, some with their children, some without.
                              Mrs BB and these women seem like kindred spirits.
                              I also see some single women at Roosters games, they too know all about the Roosters and rugby league. These women are often with female friends, or with married couples.
                              Try having a wife who had never heard or seen rugby league until she arrived from overseas and married me, and try explaining what's happening while she nods out of respect but certainly not understanding a thing I'm saying . LOL LOL, but I would not swap her for all the china in China

Comment

• Originally posted by OMR View Post

Try having a wife who had never heard or seen rugby league until she arrived from overseas and married me, and try explaining what's happening while she nods out of respect but certainly not understanding a thing I'm saying . LOL LOL, but I would not swap her for all the china in China
                                My wife was born overseas and I introduced her to rugby league. She knows exactly what's going on and doesn't need to nod while I mansplain it to her. What are you saying... mate?

Comment

Working...
                                X