Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
    Just in case you missed it:
    “Australia is always there, making trouble. It is a bit like chewing gum stuck on the sole of China’s shoes. Sometimes you have to find a stone to rub it off,” Hu said.
    In keeping with my policy of not being sued I will say that Andrew Forrest is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

In keeping with my policy of not being sued I will say that Andrew Forrest is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.
      So self serving , manipulative , cunning wasn't what you were trying to say
      Last edited by Rooster1908; 04-30-2020, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Most would say a trifle disloyal too in setting up his own Health Minister, who incidentally has done a bloody good job through this.

Implying that China didn't necessarily own this virus and it's transmission....and also smuggling in a Chinese diplomat to a press conference without the Ministers knowledge was pretty low...sources have also suggested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Most would say a trifle disloyal too in setting up his own Health Minister, who incidentally has done a bloody good job through this.

Implying that China didn't necessarily own this virus and it's transmission....and also smuggling in a Chinese diplomat to a press conference without the Ministers knowledge was pretty low...sources have also suggested.
          And I would agree 100% , just added a rolling eyes emolji because I think he is being self serving even getting the medical supplies , apparently that is being repaid by the taxpayer

Comment

And I would agree 100% , just added a rolling eyes emolji because I think he is being self serving even getting the medical supplies , apparently that is being repaid by the taxpayer
            Yeah I know mate...Twiggy seems to be immune from criticism with his obvious resources and power.

But Australia deserves praise for having the guts to call for an inquiry into the source responsible for the pandemic.

Comment

• Do any of the reported 200,000 students from China every year ever return home to China permanently, or is the visa they are here on merely a pathway to permanent immigration, as was suggested on tv tonite?

Comment

• Disgusting, treasonous, parasite.

Comment

• In News Today, Andrew Forrest of FMG said that his love for China had nothing to do with his business interests , rather he was simply in ore of their commitment to diplomatic transparency and global citizenship

Comment

• Originally posted by Seventy Five View Post
                    In News Today, Andrew Forrest of FMG said that his love for China had nothing to do with his business interests , rather he was simply in ore of their commitment to diplomatic transparency and global citizenship
                    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                      Coogee beach is a dump. Tiny beach no surf. Overcrowded with twat English tourists. (Sorry JT).
                      I can cop it.

Comment

Well, the movie I'm quoting is Manchurian Candidate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I can cop it.
                          Never been there. Aged 4, in 1950, family hitched up the wagon and headed 'west'[and slightly north] in search of green valleys and land, land, land.

Small waves, I would imagine a good place for families with small children.
                          And not-so-strong swimmers.

Comment

In News Today, Andrew Forrest of FMG said that his love for China had nothing to do with his business interests , rather he was simply in ore of their commitment to diplomatic transparency and global citizenship
                            In an interview this morning with Alan Jones on the radio at about 8am, ...ScoMo, when questioned by a rather angry-at-Twiggy Mr Jones [who said he knows Twiggy, had invited him to be interviewd by him at 8.40am today so he could apologise to the Australian people, and Twiggy refused]... said:

para: "I thank Andrew Forrest for his obtaining of the testing kits, which have been tested in Australia and found to be of good quality, his work with Indigenous people, and his Foundation's work...but as regards "foreign affairs" I'll be taking the advice of our Foreign Affairs experts."
                            Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-01-2020, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Well hes an even bigger farkwit than I thought then.

They only want global citizenship because they have outgrown their own backyard and killed off the majority of their own natural resources.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

• I tend to prefer Clovelly or Tamarama (not so concerned about the surf).

Bronte is probably next, then Coogee. Agree, not much of a fan of Maroubra.
                                MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                                is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                                with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                                much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                                X