No announcement yet.

Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw Gladys. Now my mother-in-law is popping over every day. I’d like to send her to Gladys house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      Screw Gladys. Now my mother-in-law is popping over every day. I’d like to send her to Gladys house.
      Haha...she probably heard your missus has been sleeping on the floor.

Comment

• World sport starting to return sooner than NRL and in countries more effected by Coronavirus:

South Korean K-League (Korean Soccer): From tomorrow

Bundesliga (German Soccer): From May 15

Serbian and Croatian Soccer Leagues to restart in May too and there may be others to be announced

Comment

• God damn this Wuhan flu. 35 degrees here and we are all wearing face masks. I'm so sick of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
            God damn this Wuhan flu. 35 degrees here and we are all wearing face masks. I'm so sick of it.
            Better than the alternative I guess.
            I find breathing difficult when wearing a mask...but I still do it. Like on flu shot day...I couldn't get there fast enough.

downunderland - ilk are trying to establish exactly the source of it by supporting an inquiry.
            -so that it can never happen again.

You are in China?

Comment

• Wearing a mask through the cooler months is one thing but wearing one in hot and humid weather is awful. It definitely gives you a feeling that you are finding it hard to breathe.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...15/Corona.html

Pandemic...96,000 Australians could die.
                Mild pandemic...21,000 Australians could die.

21,000 - 96,000 Australians die from the flu every year?
                The problem is not with the first wave. If complete frigging morons like Bryce Cartwright and other anti-vaxxers are allowed Creedence there will be another outbreak. As it's doubtful there will be a 'vaccine' for it in the near future, there is no guarantee that more people won't die next time. Anti-vaxxers are fools, idiots and worse of all, they're a danger to society.

Comment

• The Cartwright idiot seems to get his information from his woman who is an extreme Anti-vax nutcase. And religion? Does someone's God really want them to not take a vaccine to prevent illness?

Comment

The Cartwright idiot seems to get his information from his woman who is an extreme Anti-vax nutcase. And religion? Does someone's God really want them to not take a vaccine to prevent illness?
                    Mate...God must need all these people that have died from this virus more in 'heaven' than their loved ones need them here on earth, thats how religious sheep like to sell religion. We just need to trust and believe in invisible , make believe ghosts

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Mate...God must need all these people that have died from this virus more in 'heaven' than their loved ones need them here on earth, thats how religious sheep like to sell religion. We just need to trust and believe in invisible , make believe ghosts
                      Haha don't get me started on religion. Each to their own but I agree about invisible friends and ghosts.

Comment

The Cartwright idiot seems to get his information from his woman who is an extreme Anti-vax nutcase. And religion? Does someone's God really want them to not take a vaccine to prevent illness?
                        Seems Cartwright is all for abortion, but does not believe in vaccination. The bloke is a flog.
                        Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sack View Post

Seems Cartwright is all for abortion, but does not believe in vaccination. The bloke is a flog.
                          100% mate

Comment

• Cartwright is good at practicing social distancing he hardly ever makes a tackle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post
                              Cartwright is good at practicing social distancing he hardly ever makes a tackle.
                              He is a seriously inconsistent footballer. I've seen days when he plays like an uncoordinated monkey. Terrible passing game.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sack View Post

100% I don't agree with abortion but in Cartwright's case the may be a argument in favour

Comment

Working...
                                X