X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Story

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...fc52abaeeb42c3

Yeah, good inspiring story. Gotta love Radley:
    “I’ve kind of being running the show. He’s kind of my little apprentice, little bitch, pass me this, pass me that, so it’s been good.”

Not sure all clubs will be so harmonious - these sorts of pressures can bring people together but they can also tear them apart.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
      Yeah, good inspiring story. Gotta love Radley:
      “I’ve kind of being running the show. He’s kind of my little apprentice, little bitch, pass me this, pass me that, so it’s been good.”

Not sure all clubs will be so harmonious - these sorts of pressures can bring people together but they can also tear them apart.
      Yes this is the comment of the pandemic. I will ask Keary about this next time I see him.

Comment

I felt really proud to be a roosters fan as I read this article

Comment

Great story indeed.
          Our senior players are to be commended.

After the pandemic many things will be different in Australia.

Victor speaks of having kind of been living in a fairyland for the last three years, and that something like this has rocked him and a lot of others players back to reality.
          He speaks of being a bit better with his money and having life after footy really set up well.
          That he's been spending his money on anything, "so it'll be good to take me out of fairyland a bit".

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Great story indeed.
            Our senior players are to be commended.

After the pandemic many things will be different in Australia.

Victor speaks of having kind of been living in a fairyland for the last three years, and that something like this has rocked him and a lot of others players back to reality.
            He speaks of being a bit better with his money and having life after footy really set up well.
            That he's been spending his money on anything, "so it'll be good to take me out of fairyland a bit".
            Maybe Vic will spend less on beer now.

Comment

Have to remember Vic is still green between the ears very young, however the kid would give you the clothes off of his back to help you (serious man crush on the guy I love him).
              Not surprised at all with the leaders in the group offering money.
              Well done boys looking out for each other we will 3Peat rest assured be it this year or next.

Comment

Fantastic read.
                It's the Roosters Way.

Comment

fantastic story indeed. Big LOL on Radley calling Keary his b*tch

Comment

The biggest irony about Rustys " club with no soul " call is time & time again the club shows that the depth of its soul is what sets it apart from every other club. This is just another example. Well done to the senior players for setting a tremendous example of what mateship is all about

Comment

Originally posted by ConGa View Post
                      fantastic story indeed. Big LOL on Radley calling Keary his b*tch
                      Likely a tradie term.
                      He might quickly become 'owned' by Keary and become his 'master's apprentice' if he keeps dropping the ball all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Maybe Vic will spend less on beer now.
                        Speaking of spending on beer::

Paper today:
                        "Man spends $750 stimulus on beer".
                        Yes, straight into the economy already, as intended.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Speaking of spending on beer::

Paper today:
                          "Man spends $750 stimulus on beer".
                          Yes, straight into the economy already, as intended.
                          Yes plenty of the stimulus money will be spent on alcohol and marijuana.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Yes plenty of the stimulus money will be spent on alcohol and marijuana.
                            And they'll just waste the rest of it.

Comment

Really enjoyable read! A couple of lasting thoughts out of that:

1. Radley just has such an infectious personality (maybe a poor choice of words at this moment) - when he smiles, you smile. He is just so authentic. Even fans of other clubs love him!
                              2. How much fun has Luke Keary had since he came to the Roosters?! He must be so happy he got out of Souths, and almost as happy again that he answered Robbo's call just before he was to put pen to paper with the Dragons. Sliding doors and all that.

Anyway, thanks for posting Thirteen

Comment

Working...
                              X