Great Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Yes plenty of the stimulus money will be spent on alcohol and marijuana.
    How’s business going for you mate? Assume it’s had an impact given the industry you’re in?
    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

How’s business going for you mate? Assume it’s had an impact given the industry you’re in?
      We have closed down. Will be closed until this finishes. Doing some online stuff. Home schooling my kids. Hope you are well mate.

Comment

Another good story...

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...71e014986458d3

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

And they'll just waste the rest of it.
          My guess is that most will not waste it, especially the ones [many in tears] with only $30 and $10 in the bank atm. Others shown on tv with no money left.

Rads was not the only one in the country kind of living in fairyland and spending on anything.

Given the videos I've seen lately of what goes on in what seems like China, it might not be long before the next virus arrives.

Wouldn't surprise me if, from now on, people save as much money as they can to build a nest egg for any future pandemics/recessions.
          Last edited by bondi.boy; 04-02-2020, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

My guess is that most will not waste it, especially the ones [many in tears] with only $30 and $10 in the bank atm. Others shown on tv with no money left.
            Just a joke BB...look at the original comment I was replying to.

Comment

Maybe Vic will spend less on beer now.
              Nah, that would just make Vic Bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Nah, that would just make Vic Bitter.
                And we all know what rubbish that is.

Comment

Keary and Rads must be tight, the banter between them is hilarious.

I remember Rads on that NRL show called Keary a "Jedi tightarse" and then went onto explain how Luke swaps signed jerseys for mowed lawns and got Rads to build a deck on the cheap.
                  Then on that 30 min GF review special when Rads got hit high, Keary said "I love looking at that, makes my day...there's no better sight in Rugby League".

TiT.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post

I remember Rads on that NRL show called Keary a "Jedi tightarse" and then went onto explain how Luke swaps signed jerseys for mowed lawns and got Rads to build a deck on the cheap.
                    Then on that 30 min GF review special when Rads got hit high, Keary said "I love looking at that, makes my day...there's no better sight in Rugby League".

TiT.

Chook.
                    the camaraderie in our squad is second to none, that's why we win premierships on the regular.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post

TiT.

Chook.
                      Keary, Rads and Teddy always together. Keary lives opposite my sister so my nephews always keep me informed.

Comment

We need more stories about players and less interviews and press conferences when everyone says what is expected of them in case they get in trouble.

Comment

We have closed down. Will be closed until this finishes. Doing some online stuff. Home schooling my kids. Hope you are well mate.
                          Hang in there bro. Wishing you well. Stay strong and safe.
                          Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

Hang in there bro. Wishing you well. Stay strong and safe.
                            Thanks mate.

Comment

Brilliant interview by our Captain - https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...on-fox-league/

Chook.

Comment

While he is still a bit green, you cannot fault Rads' rawness, passion and enthusiasm. He is such a genuine young bloke. Gotta love it. Our culture and team harmony is so unbelievably good at the moment. I just hope that it stays that way and we don't lose any momentum because of this bloody pandemic throughout the season. The boys just need to stick tight and get through it all together. Things look encouraging in that regard so far.
                                MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                                is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                                with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                                much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                                X