Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mose Mosoe

https://au.yahoo.com/sports/former-n...083946669.html
    Lets hope he can make a full recovery even under such hard conditions , good luck big fella

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
    https://au.yahoo.com/sports/former-n...083946669.html
    Lets hope he can make a full recovery even under such hard conditions , good luck big fella
    Does anyone know if he can walk at all, move his legs?

Comment

Mose recently started walking with the assistance of parallel bars.

Comment

Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
        Thanks for that.

Atm he's probably better off at home than in virus-riddled hospitals.

Comment

Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
          Yeah I think I read that was the disappointment? He was up to that stage and the next step was gonna involve using a frame or something. Now he's been sent home without any equipment or rehab, which s*x ballz!

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Thanks for that.

Atm he's probably better off at home than in virus-riddled hospitals.
          Yeah... I think I read he's happy to be home with his family coz movement restrictions were making it difficult too. Just hope it doesn't harm his long-term rehab prospects. Sounds like he's got a mountain ahead of him.
          Last edited by ism22; 04-04-2020, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Yeah I think I read that was the disappointment? He was up to that stage and the next step was gonna involve using a frame or something. Now he's been sent home without any equipment or rehab, which s*x ballz!

Yeah... I think I read he's happy to be home with his family coz movement restrictions were making it difficult too. Just hope it doesn't harm his long-term rehab prospects. Sounds like he's got a mountain ahead of him.
            I think his Mrs is due for another baby also? Gee it is unthinkable what that family is going through physically.and emotionally at the moment

Comment

I hope Mose is supported by his club andt he Super League. They need to do everything possible to help him walk again. Hope Mose knows he has a lot of support from supporters in Australia.

Comment

I suspect the Chooks hirarchy would be offering any assistance they can

Comment

I wish him and his family all the very best. Being out of a UK hospital at this time is the best situation possible.
                  MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                  is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                  with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                  much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Surely his club [aren't SuperLeague clubs loaded] could buy him whatever frame is needed, deliver it to his door, complete with a rehab video.

Comment

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/04/08/...gess-everyday/
                      He's a very positive man , inspiration for many

Comment

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/04/08/...gess-everyday/
                        He's a very positive man , inspiration for many
                        Indeed.

Hopefully he'll be able to walk unaided eventually, and live a long and happy life.

Comment

I suspect the Chooks hirarchy would be offering any assistance they can
                          Yeah, I would hope so and expect so Rooster1908 . That's the sort of stuff that builds a culture. The stuff that renders current and future players prepared to run through brick walls for the Club and their mates. Where being a Rooster is a lifelong honour and in some ways, a commitment to looking after those that have gone before you and worn the jersey with pride. We are a million miles from the transit lounge days.

Comment

Working...
                          X