paul gallen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paul gallen

why is this idiot still around im sick of his stupid opinions as if he a gr8 jurno he is a dick plz farrk off gallen he is on par with the hate i have with souffs

Originally posted by zinga View Post
    why is this idiot still around im sick of his stupid opinions as if he a gr8 jurno he is a dick plz farrk off gallen he is on par with the hate i have with souffs
    He's better than Hindmarsh and Tallis. But then again who isn't?

I don't mind Gallen now....he's genuine at least.

Comment

I like him now he is retired. At least he has the balls to give an opinion and say what he thinks. Unlike so many other brown noses in the league media. I liked Ennis as well before his bias to Canberra became way too obvious.

Comment

Ben Ikin is up there also, going on about cancelling the season bla bla bla and how it has to happen to avoid a stop/start season. And as predicted he had to ask Paul Kent about Wayne Bennett and the rumours about him coaching at St Merge next year. Ask him yourself he is your Father-in-law!!

Comment

Originally posted by Davo View Post
          Ben Ikin is up there also, going on about cancelling the season bla bla bla and how it has to happen to avoid a stop/start season. And as predicted he had to ask Paul Kent about Wayne Bennett and the rumours about him coaching at St Merge next year. Ask him yourself he is your Father-in-law!!
          You do realise Bennett left his wife about 6 years ago and the rest of the family have nothing to do with him now......

Comment

Agree with you Zinga , cant stand the grub , he is just trying to say anything to stay relevent

Comment

Can't agree. As 13 said, he gives his opinions, even as a player. Wont let himself be domesticated with PC. He often sticks up for Easts and I've only heard him say good things about us. Him and Brandy.
              He's never pretended to be a nice bloke, but you don't hear of him DUI or DV's. Seems like a responsible family man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                Can't agree. As 13 said, he gives his opinions, even as a player. Wont let himself be domesticated with PC. He often sticks up for Easts and I've only heard him say good things about us. Him and Brandy.
                He's never pretended to be a nice bloke, but you don't hear of him DUI or DV's. Seems like a responsible family man.
                In the aftermath of the GF, he was the one panelist who kept saying the Raiders had their chances and couldn't get it done. Everybody else was infatuated with the 6 again controversy but Gal was steadfast saying we deserved it. He earned massive respect from me for that alone.

Comment

I love Gal, says what he thinks & has earnt that right. Anyone that punches the shit out of John Hopoate is a legend in my mind. Fark he gave it to Hopoate.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    I like him now he is retired. At least he has the balls to give an opinion and say what he thinks. Unlike so many other brown noses in the league media. I liked Ennis as well before his bias to Canberra became way too obvious.
                    The only thing he ever got out of Canberra was the clap.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                      I love Gal, says what he thinks & has earnt that right. Anyone that punches the shit out of John Hopoate is a legend in my mind. Fark he gave it to Hopoate.
                      Gave it to Nate Myles as well. Unfortunately ruined the biff for everyone else afterwards tho. Still worth it to smack that massive neanderthal nut!
                      Last edited by rented tracksuit; 04-16-2020, 01:16 PM.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

The only thing he ever got out of Canberra was the clap.
                        Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Gave it to Nate Myles as well. Unfortunately ruined the biff for everyone else afterwards tho. Still worth it to smack that massive neanderthal nut!
                          That punch would have hurt him more than it hurt Myles. Lile punching a brick.

Comment

Straight up dickhead!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

That punch would have hurt him more than it hurt Myles. Lile punching a brick.
                              His head certainly does resemble a common house brick thats for sure!
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                              X