If there's no competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there's no competition

If there's no ,competition this season we remain premiers,do we take that as a three peat and get one back on the vermin for cheating in 1909

No season means we will be reigning premiers until October 2021.

wouldnt hurt getting a few “2020 reigning premiers” made up from the club, i would buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
      No season means we will be reigning premiers until October 2021.

wouldnt hurt getting a few “2020 reigning premiers” made up from the club, i would buy one.
      Add to the hate lol I would get them as rego plates for sure.

Comment

This place will get even more tedious
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
          This place will get even more tedious
          Its like a never ending off season.......

See u in 6 weeks if the comp restarts, I am getting out of the asylum.....
          Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

The comp will restart but the Chooks aren't going to win the comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              The comp will restart but the Chooks aren't going to win the comp.
              I'm not to worried if we don't this year, it's ummm a tainted premiership imo , **** it give it to parra or the titans just for trying , I don't care, see you 2021, but I do miss footy

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

I'm not to worried if we don't this year, it's ummm a tainted premiership imo , **** it give it to parra or the titans just for trying , I don't care, see you 2021, but I do miss footy

If it’s a 15rd season with the full playoff system, then the winner deserves the spoils, there might be a question mark, but there is also a question mark on the season’s where the storm and bulldogs were dumped from the comp.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

If it’s a 15rd season with the full playoff system, then the winner deserves the spoils, there might be a question mark, but there is also a question mark on the season’s where the storm and bulldogs were dumped from the comp.
                  Souffs were dumped from the comp once. The only question mark was reinstating them!
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Wuhan Flu has killed the threepeat unless we cancel 2020 and win in 2021. That would be a feat that would not likely be repeated ever again.

Comment

Working...
                    X