Todd Greenberg Goooorrrrnnnn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post

If so, it would go a long way to explain that smug, pompous, condescending look that was always on his face
    His payout was 500k too
    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I need a reference as I can't find any of my old bosses,...mite give Toddles a call.

Jack, have you tried Linkedin? I found one of my old bosses on there today. He doesn't have a job for me currently but I got to congratulate him on Parra being on top of the table currently as he is a fan..

Comment

As I said on the other thread, I just hope that the game uses this as an opportunity to make lasting change. We need a solid administrator, finance manager, negotiator and basically an all rounder in the business world, but also someone who knows, loves and understands the game. While finding someone that covers all of those bases so well and competantly is not going to be an easy task, surely someone exists. Hopefully they will take their time, but I suspect that PV already has his 'man'. I honestly hope that with Richo leaving the Rabble like he did, when he did, it is not a sign of things to come. Surely not!
        MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
        much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Jack, have you tried Linkedin? I found one of my old bosses on there today. He doesn't have a job for me currently but I got to congratulate him on Parra being on top of the table currently as he is a fan..
          Yeah thanks RWB might have a peek. Most of my cats are public sector as you know, God knows who's where in the zoo nowadays.

Comment

Yeah thanks RWB might have a peek. Most of my cats are public sector as you know, God knows who's where in the zoo nowadays.
            Good luck Jack. I have an interview tomorrow afternoon via Zoom..which background should I choose?

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...o-backgrounds/

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Good luck Jack. I have an interview tomorrow afternoon via Zoom..which background should I choose?

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...o-backgrounds/
              Good luck with the interview. Can't lose with those backgrounds! It will help if the interviewers don't hate Easts.

Only bring the cat or dog into shot if things go pear-shaped. Last resort.

Comment

Good luck with the interview. Can't lose with those backgrounds! It will help if the interviewers don't hate Easts.

Thank you Jack and the interviewer is from the eastern suburbs. She lives not far from me

Comment

Jack, when they asked me if I could perform under pressure, I told them I'd much rather belt out Bohemian Rhapsody if they didn't mind.... I'm going to use theSCG background for my last Zoom meeting on Thursday..I tested it already and it looks like I am doing a broadcast from the ground with Roosters flags flying behind me. That will annoy the Manly, Souths & Cronulla colleagues..then I can always flip the screen to the one where you are sitting with the trophy cabinets behind you. That was such a fun initiative by the club

Last edited by redwhiteblue; 04-24-2020, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    If bb is not given the job then Mark Bouris should apply.
                    I see him all the time at my local supermarket. I’d be getting in his ear about getting rid of Souths if he got the job. Realistically I think footy is more a hobby for him than anything else.

Comment

I think Raylene Castle is the favourite for the job!

Comment

Working...
                      X