greenburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenburg

there is a god thank fark greenburg is gone now to loose that bunker and that second referee to farrrrrrrk off!!!! lets all hope for a new beginning and a better game fingers crossed

Originally posted by zinga View Post
    there is a god thank fark greenburg is gone now to loose that bunker and that second referee to farrrrrrrk off!!!! lets all hope for a new beginning and a better game fingers crossed
    I like the bunker...now. Seems to be working well.
    "Whatever it takes" to get all the decisions correct.

If there hadn't been a second ref in the GF, the '6 again' decision would not have been reversed, it is reported.

Comment

Greenturd has been flushed. Not before time.
      Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

bondi boy lets 4get the six again call we one that gf with guts and heart not on the assumption that they would of scored if they got a repeat 6 dont forget they jad 13 on 12 for ten minutes and the weight off possession all that scond half anf could score , and how many times have 2 the refs constantly getting confused

Comment

I sincerely hope that the rugby league looks at this as a great opportunity to make lasting and positive changes to the way the game is governed, administered and managed financially. While I am not too hung up about the individual who is CEO, I am very pleased that PV is the Chairman. He seems to be universally viewed as doing a fantastic job so far. Keep it up! Seriously, though, this next appointment needs to be the right one. I hope that they take their time looking at (what is expected to be a wide range of) candidates. Quite frankly, the game, for all concerned, depends on it.
          MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
          is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
          with that attitude. I can assure you it is
          much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by zinga View Post
            bondi boy lets 4get the six again call we one that gf with guts and heart not on the assumption that they would of scored if they got a repeat 6 dont forget they jad 13 on 12 for ten minutes and the weight off possession all that scond half anf could score , and how many times have 2 the refs constantly getting confused
            That was painful to read.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
            X