I am bondi boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Haha....you've been waiting to say that Mickie. Be careful I think 13 could deal with us both at the same time in a stink.
    Thirteen thinks his Tony Soprano. He’s not even Sicilian! Forget about it!

Comment

It's back...duck for cover..
      "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

There’s a few of us females here BB. Redwhiteblue, Novice Chook and myself post most often. There’s another semi regular but I can’t think of her nickname for some reason. Middle aged brain probably!
        RoosterChick? - baby yellow chicken just hatched (avatar)
        "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

I will have a guess, it swings?......
          Sure did

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post

RoosterChick? - baby yellow chicken just hatched (avatar)
            No I'm not sure if he / she is female. I believe she is married to another poster on here, who again, I can't remember the name!

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
              Looks like I missed the party yesterday.....
              I arrived late, just as the party was fizzling out!

Comment

No I'm not sure if he / she is female. I believe she is married to another poster on here, who again, I can't remember the name!
                You may be thinking of Hollus who is married to Danish. Nice couple I met through Tones who used to post on The Wall..all lovely people.
                "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

You may be thinking of Hollus who is married to Danish. Nice couple I met through Tones who used to post on The Wall..all lovely people.
                  Hollus! Thank you RWB. That's the poster I was thinking of. It's great you've been able to meet so many of the posters on here in person. I'm sure there was another young lady who used to post on here occasionally as well, but well before my time of joining. Her name may have been Lauren.

Comment

Hollus! Thank you RWB. That's the poster I was thinking of. It's great you've been able to meet so many of the posters on here in person. I'm sure there was another young lady who used to post on here occasionally as well, but well before my time of joining. Her name may have been Lauren.
                    You are welcome MR. Lauren was a great girl and we used to chat on the old Wall too and then I met her a few times in the actual chookpen at games.

Comment

I feel like I’m missing out. I’ve not met anyone on here but thats probably for the better of everyone else!
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                        I feel like I’m missing out. I’ve not met anyone on here but thats probably for the better of everyone else!
                        I reckon you & Old Man Rooster catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

Did he use sarcasm?
                          Oh yes....and dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and satire. It was vicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I reckon you & Old Man Rooster catch up.
                            Jealous much?
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                              redwhiteblue's revelation yesterday that many people here are very good friends in real life was interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

redwhiteblue's revelation yesterday that many people here are very good friends in real life was interesting.
                                I propose a Chookpen gathering with screen nametags to be worn.....preferably before OldManRooster returns from China as I just felt a slight coolness from him towards me yesterday. I could be imagining it.

Comment

Working...
                                X