• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoL!
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Oh yes....and dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and satire. It was vicious.
      Monty Pythons' "The Piranha Brothers"

Comment

• I'm going to take a stab and say Bongdi/Rooster Boy is one of the more whimsical posters here.

Trewhella?
        Melon making a comeback?

Comment

• I'm not going to guess bc

A. I'm new here
          B. I'm only here to talk footy and not to have petty drama

But seeing these threads on the Roosters side of the forum based on people is dumb. If there's trolls, let em try and get banned immediately. If you see a troll, ignore em. This side of the forum is for Roosters talk only, not for bs attempts to troll that go well as Latrell playing fullback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            I'm Spartacus.
            That is not my name
            Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

• What in the hell happened here?
              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                I'm going to take a stab and say Bongdi/Rooster Boy is one of the more whimsical posters here.

Trewhella?
                Melon making a comeback?
                I would have the time, I would have the patience...to play the multiple screen names and accounts, try to trick/deceive game...I know how it all works, I inhabited the old NYTimes forums 15 years ago, for some time.
                'Everyone' was doing it there, they'd have one 'sweet and charming' identity, then post "free speech" hate, racism, abuse mostly in the "Race Relations', "Middle East" forums..."Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Egypt...Arafat, PM's of Israel, '6 day war', terrorists" using other names....but why would I be bothered?

What would be in it for me? A new car? A truckload of cash? Hundreds of free tickets to the footy?

If I were going to go to all that trouble, there would need to be a large financial reward for me. I did say here before that I'm not big on working for nothing, volunteering [I don't rubbish Australia, so why should I clean it up?]
                Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-17-2020, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

I would have the time, I would have the patience...to play the multiple screen names and accounts, try to trick/deceive game...I know how it all works, I inhabited the old NYTimes forums 15 years ago, for some time.
                  'Everyone' was doing it there, they'd have one 'sweet and charming' identity, then post "free speech" hate, racism, abuse mostly in the "Race Relations', "Middle East" forums..."Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Egypt...Arafat, PM's of Israel, '6 day war', terrorists" using other names....but why would I be bothered?

What would be in it for me? A new car? A truckload of cash? Hundreds of free tickets to the footy?

If I were going to go to all that trouble, there would need to be a large financial reward for me. I did say here before that I'm not big on working for nothing, volunteering [I don't rubbish Australia, so why should I clean it up?]

Are you ok

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

i'm guessing your posts were mainly about the roosters.

but like i said i'd bet london to a brick that you are pretty much who you say you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

I have been staying away from the forum lately due to fatigue all things Covid-19 lol....

I sometimes have a bit of a bo-peep, but when I saw some threads with I am Bondi Boy (I thought the mystery was over lol), I own this forum now, MRiHK forever, etc I thought, wow, this must be a huge party of sorts lol.

I was a bit afraid to log in and cop a mouthful from Honkers, he was smashing everyone out of the park yesterday lol

The stuff directed towards the women on here was horrible and some of the other stuff directed to Fur Coat and 1908 was over the top, its a shame as he can be a pretty good poster, especially on the footy....

I usually don't mind him (he is a bit of a grump, but until yesterday he was our grump, cos he is a passionate Rooster) but he went fully rogue yesterday......

As much as he was a being a total dcik yesterday I do hope he is ok.............

Covid-19 has done some strange shit to a lot of people, there is a R u ok thread on the off topic section here which is a great read as well and people who have done it tough on here have shared some beautiful and sometimes gut wrenching stories of sadness and hardship.

Probably the fact we haven't had much footy as well has some done a few of our heads in, I know it has done mine in, even though I think it was right for the NRL to close the comp down a couple of months ago.....

Its a bit of a ramble, I guess, see you all in a week or so in the lead up to the game against the Vermin. I may have to bump my I hate Souffs thread as it is something we all agree on, we except for Johnny Sekret, BWT, Glory and Pride, I forgot about those guys lol.......
                      Did our abusive friend come back only to be banned again? You’re right Brawl, I think the lack of footy has led to a lot of the political ‘discussion’ on here over the past few months but it shouldn’t be an excuse for abuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X