No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters V Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collins is really coming along eh, his acceleration and power has blown straight past Napa....club got this decision right.

Comment

• roosters thrashing broncs at lang park. no better sight in rugby league.

Comment

• Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

And we won 59-0
        But you said first team to keep The Broncos to nil. Not true. Parra did too.

Comment

• Originally posted by elo View Post
          Collins is really coming along eh, his acceleration and power has blown straight past Napa....club got this decision right.
          Him, Toops and Hall were our best 3 front rowers tonight. Absolutely smashed it down the middle of them!!!

~300m to Collins and ~200m a piece for Toops and Hall. I know it's early in the year and they were absolute shit but 59-0 in Brisbane!!! Fukking champagne footy!!!!

Fukking pop those bottles and enjoy SOMETHING during COVID-19 MUDDAFUKKAAAAZ!!!!

---

Side note. Sadly the guy across the road is a mad Brisbane fan and a landscape gardener (his company does a lot of the $$$ embassies and he grows mad exotics for them to remind 'em of home... has secrets to make 'em hardy in Canberra). He's just beaten cancer, his mum's got cancer and just this week he's helped me landscape the whole front of our block + build a massive bush rock + hardwood retaining wall with garden beds and masses of exotic plants...etc (all from his greenhouse - Bunnings have literally tried forcing him to sell some of his rare plants coz they can't grow 'em in Canberra and he's refused). No joke ~30k+ worth of work for free. Saw him standing outside having a durry at half time. Not quite sure what to say when I see him next. Rough... any other time I'd be like 'coooockadooodle-dooooo mofo, suck shizzle!!!' Might grab him a warm case of XXXX instead.
          Last edited by ism22; 06-04-2020, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fletch View Post
            That's nothing to Rads , he will play though it , no seriously hope it's not as bad as that , we will miss him greatly

Comment

• Hahaha the look on Mat John's and Tallis's face at full time was priceless. These two really hate our club.

Comment

• That was a delightfully ruthless experience Flanagan played his best game Collins was a beast tonight and Keary what i can say just terrific cut them to pieces.

Comment

• Again the entire team gets man of the match. As to goal kicking we’ve got no worries with Flanagan. After seeing him perform in a high scoring game I’m satisfied.
                  “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I thought they said on tv that was the first time to, maybe the meant our first time keeping them at zero

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                      Hahaha the look on Mat John's and Tallis's face at full time was priceless. These two really hate our club.
                      I though you we’re too smart to watch that garbage Ray.

Comment

• If hall can’t score tonight when does he score... gotta feel for the lad

Comment

• Broncos wish that the border was closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Myroosters72 View Post
                            Don't mean to be negative in any way here, but what is going on with Verrills ? Less than 15 minutes a game. I know Jake is tough but young Sam is fast and energetic and adds some spark to our attack. I actually think Jake tries to be far too fancy and can stifle our attack to much and can be very indecisive. I get so frustrated watching him. I know he is back on now for Radley so let's hope he is OK, but he needs far more game time
                            He wasn't really needed tonight
                            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ok I'll have a stab ....we had 17 gooduns though.

3 pts - Keary
                              2 pts - Collins
                              1 pt - Radley

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Sorry mate I meant to say that we were the first team to keep the broncos to nil at Suncorp, fixed it up
                                EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Working...
                                X