No announcement yet.

The Re-signing flow on effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep them both , there experience and leadership is Cooper like .

Comment

Best thing we have done is let go of 2 mitchells

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

is that right? it must be on the cards, but bmoz was interviewed recently and he denied that this was definitely his last season.
        Would love to hear Morris boys tell us what they find different between all their coaching at the bulldogs sharks and us !

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

Would love to hear Morris boys tell us what they find different between all their coaching at the bulldogs sharks and us !
          Would be very interesting to hear indeed!
          Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Totally agree with the above statements. Keep them both for another year or so. As long as they are able to keep up (which clearly they are) their leadership, defense and experience are invaluable

Comment

Remember the days when we signed great veterans like Vautin, Langmack and Mason?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                Remember the days when we signed great veterans like Vautin, Langmack and Mason?
                Unfortunately yes......
                Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Do we still want David Fiffta ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                    I'd sign him for 750 k , good farking player

Comment

Great player but really don't see the need , look at our forwards and what coming through and think we are pretty well covered

Comment

I dont even think he is on Robbos radar. Robbo has Cordner, Crighton 2 SOO backrowers plus the best utility in the game Mr Aubursson & a very very good up & comer called Sitilli Tupouniua who possibly will be better than Fifita & cost half the price.
                        All those young apparent superstars the Broncos are paying overs for are not needed by the Chooks at this stage.

Comment

After nearly a month since the last post, I am going to safely assume that our views towards the Morris boys haven't changed - Robbo, please try to hang on to them at all costs!
                          MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                          is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                          with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                          much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

If we'd re-signed Latrell maybe it would have cost us Tauks who's forging ahead as one of the greatest props of the modern era.

Anyone watch Latrine tonight? What a lazy, undisciplined abomination.

His late dog shot was worse than BJs. And he had another high shot, too. Combined they'd be worth 4-5wks.

Also what a lazy flog. Contrast Teddy's involvement to Latrine's.

I'm genuinely happy he's no longer at the club. It's so obvious now that he belongs at Souffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                              If we'd re-signed Latrell maybe it would have cost us Tauks who's forging ahead as one of the greatest props of the modern era.

Anyone watch Latrine tonight? What a lazy, undisciplined abomination.

His late dog shot was worse than BJs. And he had another high shot, too. Combined they'd be worth 4-5wks.

Also what a lazy flog. Contrast Teddy's involvement to Latrine's.

I'm genuinely happy he's no longer at the club. It's so obvious now that he belongs at Souffs.
                              But the commentators were having continuous orgasms every time he touched the ball

Comment

Teddy makes Latrell look like Anasta at fullback. So glad we have JMoz instead of him who puts in 100% every week and is a much better defender.

Comment

Working...
                                X