Is this right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
    Normally the club posts a recovery update like 1 or 2 days after the game on their website. Still no sign of this? Until then we won't know I guess
    It’s a long weekend so the admin staff are not there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      Robbo just rang me & said Im on standby in case Radley doesnt play next week. He said he will move Kyle to lock & I will slip into the halves with Keary.
      good luck if you do get the call up, prob best to limit it to 12 beers the night before, sure you'll be right it's only the dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
        Robbo just rang me & said Im on standby in case Radley doesnt play next week. He said he will move Kyle to lock & I will slip into the halves with Keary.
        Flanno packed in front row in the last scrum of the match......he may go directly to prop and you will have to play half back!

Side note....

Can you remember the story behind " Mickie Lane"? I remember playing in SG Ball game at Redfern Oval in the late 80's as a lead up to a trial between Roosters & Souths....and the Roosters had a "Mickie Lane" in the centres- it was actually a young David Smith trialling. Why they had him in as Mickie Lane i don't know.Im sure that there was a story involving a "Mickie Lane" ring in before that....but i could be wrong-we are talking 30 odd years ago

Comment

The dogs supporters already crying about the short turnaround.

Loved the post game interview with Rad. "Even with the long turn around we cant get on the piss"
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
            The dogs supporters already crying about the short turnaround.

Loved the post game interview with Rad. "Even with the long turn around we cant get on the piss"
            They have a 6 day turnaround, manly only have 5 days, and about 8 other teams have the same as the dogs.

they are clutching at straws if they are already using that excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

good luck if you do get the call up, prob best to limit it to 12 beers the night before, sure you'll be right it's only the dogs.
              Better still, just do what Verrills did and have a couple of beers just before the Grand Final - worked wonders; first try scorer
              "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Flanno packed in front row in the last scrum of the match......he may go directly to prop and you will have to play half back!

Side note....

Can you remember the story behind " Mickie Lane"? I remember playing in SG Ball game at Redfern Oval in the late 80's as a lead up to a trial between Roosters & Souths....and the Roosters had a "Mickie Lane" in the centres- it was actually a young David Smith trialling. Why they had him in as Mickie Lane i don't know.Im sure that there was a story involving a "Mickie Lane" ring in before that....but i could be wrong-we are talking 30 odd years ago
                Mitch Brennan trialled with Saints in the 70s using the Mickie Lane alias. Copped a fine for doing so. Not sure why he did it,he may have been contracted to another club at the time.

Comment

Radley cleared of serious injury and good to go on Sunday.

Comment

All 17 that played are expected to be good to go for Sunday! Great news

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...date--round-4/

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Mitch Brennan trialled with Saints in the 70s using the Mickie Lane alias. Copped a fine for doing so. Not sure why he did it,he may have been contracted to another club at the time.
                      Legend!!! Great memory!!

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

12 beers & a few billies will have me ready to go.

Comment

Working...
                        X