No announcement yet.

Bradman (Beast) Best is a left Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has looked v impressive for a young kid just starting out. It's refreshing to see.

Comment

Billy smith looked just as impressive in the limited opportunities he has had. Let’s wait and see how he develops before we look somewhere else. I’d rather keep JMoz instead of signing Best.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
        Reckon Best better than Billy, much more to his game. He has wonderful balance and that kick yesterday for the try was all class. What about Adam O'Brien though? What looks a lot like self belief and confidence in one another after just a few games - astounding, and it puts into stark relief the coaches who just haven't got it - Pay, McGregor, Kearney, looking like Seibold too though there are other issue. There wasn't much in it yesterday on the scoreboard but the Knights clearly outplayed the "favourites".
        Premierships aren’t won in March (or June).

Change your avatar. Mix red and green and you get shit brown.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
          Billy smith looked just as impressive in the limited opportunities he has had. Let’s wait and see how he develops before we look somewhere else. I’d rather keep JMoz instead of signing Best.
          he's not available until 2023.

Comment

Good luck to the kid seems to have all the tools to make it, I’ll wait for Billy Smith to make a recovery and hopefully nail that left centre position next season.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
              Cool some kid's had a sik game against a bunch of flogs, so now he's the best ever? Sounds about right.

(Yes I realise I just called the Raiders a bunch of flogs. What else do you call a team that made it to a GF because they were allowed to do multi-player strips all season [including on the Drizzle - the other bunch of pretenders allowed to do it] who are currently in the top-4 having beaten the Titans, Warriors and Storm [read - cheating pretenders] early on? Just saying...)
              No need to be so dramatic about it,,nobody’s saying he is the greatest. I look at body shape/size/strength/speed/balance & he ticks all the boxes so the foundation’s their. Billy Smith could become a great winger if we decide to buy a left centre

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                they've been plundering our team for years. good to get one back.
                Name one decent player they have taken from us, that we didn’t want to leave, screw Poocastle
                Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post

Name one decent player they have taken from us, that we didn’t want to leave, screw Poocastle
                  can't help you there, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
                    He should be on our radar considering Xerris situation. This kids an absolute freak
                    Isnt he 2 games into his career?

Bit early for him to be on ours or anyones radar yet. Lets see how he goes once the coaches have had a good look at him, and worked him out.

Comment

Won't hear a word against Newcastle. Bar Beach, Nobby's, black beer. And the battler supporters. It's a strong regional presence for the game. Pearce is going very well, they've got some good young forwards, Mann's looking a lot better under O'Brian (as they all are actually). I hope they sustain and grow that form we saw V Raiders. Be good to get a few dinkum challengers now - as I see it, on that Bronco form last Thursday Manly's the only hurdle to the 3pete with, maybe, Melbourne, time will tell there. I'd say that the crowd factor is a big one for the Broncs, a multitude to lift you throughout the game is a factor for sure but the Chooks dazzled them from the get go.

Comment

When the knights are going good the town is going good. I'm glad I don't live there

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                          When the knights are going good the town is going good. I'm glad I don't live there
                          And the corporate people are throwing their beer bottles down at the opposition supporters (or cardboard cut outs) on the hill. Rugby League is the winner!

Comment

Anyone else think Bradman is one of the worst bogan names they have heard in recent history? The parents have another kid called Phar Lap I hear.

Comment

Yeah Bradman is a pretty special first name

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Fred View Post
                                Anyone else think Bradman is one of the worst bogan names they have heard in recent history? The parents have another kid called Phar Lap I hear.
                                At least its Aussie. I like any name thats original. Phar Lap sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                                X