• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
    Souffs bullchockies, merge. Its always a pleasure
    Yep, they are the top 3.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
      not complaining but you say that about everybody.
      Lol. Fair call.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        You've got a very unforgiving side JT ..but at the time you speak of I was dirty on him too.

As for now, I do feel a bit for the guy. He tends to back his players but not get the same unconditional performances from them in return.

They have a big army of fans who must be bewildered by their lack of success.
        The way they played at that time was a disgrace. Not just against us but against everyone. They were basically cheats. Unforgivable.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Backs his players? Depends on the player.....

Zac Lomax was told he was going to be playing fullback this season, spent the whole pre-season training there. Lasted one game and got punted.

Matt Dufty, poor guy wouldn't know whether he's coming or going. One minute he's not in the squad, then they pick him, then he's the reason they got held to zero against the Warriors and gets punted again.

The young winger Saab is another example of Mary not backing the kids. Sure he's backed De Belin all the way....says volumes about the place and McGregor that he's still taking up a spot on their squad of players in lock down.

I'm glad the Dragons are struggling. I don't dislike McGregor, he was a gun for NSW in his day but can't coach for shit. They don't have any plahyer that I particularly dislike either. I just dislike their smug, self serving supporter base, they're a lot like Souffs fans. Get into an argument about footy with them and once they're backed in to a corner out comes the old 'come and talk to me when your team has won 11 premierships in a row'
          I can't stand that smug diving liar Aitken.

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
            Looks like he is set to continue as coach for at least one more week after surviving todays meeting.

Wouldn't surprise me if he walks after next weeks game, the club can't afford to sack him.
            He's not a quitter! He told us.

Though he also told us he doesn't coach his players to dive.

Also, he said he didn't have sexual relations with that woman. I think that was him. Not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
              We will put the final nail in his coffin in three weeks.

Comment

Shit club
                Shit coach
                Shit board/directors
                Shit supporters

Comment

You've got a very unforgiving side JT ..but at the time you speak of I was dirty on him too.

As for now, I do feel a bit for the guy. He tends to back his players but not get the same unconditional performances from them in return.

They have a big army of fans who must be bewildered by their lack of success.
                  One thing is backing your players, the other thing is not having a clue of what to do to resolve things. I too felt a little sympathy for his sorry face, but then I remind myself of when Robbo complained about his team diving tactics and then in smug face he practically gave a stuff you at Robbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Lol. Fair call.
                    every teams needs their hard man.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

every teams needs their hard man.
                      All show.

No go.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

One thing is backing your players, the other thing is not having a clue of what to do to resolve things. I too felt a little sympathy for his sorry face, but then I remind myself of when Robbo complained about his team diving tactics and then in smug face he practically gave a stuff you at Robbo.
                        Don't forget how Aitken smiled when he was interviewed about it too. They were proud to cheat and this is where that ends up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                          Souffs bullchockies, merge. Its always a pleasure
                          Those 3 and the Broncos are the ones I hate the most.
                          Last week was glorious.

Comment

Hope he stays on as Coach atleast until our game

Comment

Fail Mary, you've lost some pace
                              The Board is with thee.
                              ...play for our penalties, now and at the hour of my death, amen.

Comment

Looks like they followed my advice and saved their money. Glad to be of service!

Comment

Working...
                                X