Fail Mary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

...play for our penalties, now and at the hour of my death, amen.
    Haha....I was mulling with doing a whole prayer parody but didnt want to be struck down at such a tender age

Comment

He is not a quitter.....
      translates to. You think I’m going to walk away without my 1.5 million?

i back my players

translation
      they have given up on me but I’m hoping I can win them back somehow
      barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Dare I say the real issue is Wayne Bennett?
        Dragons = Farked
        Knights = Farked (had one sik game but still farked)
        Broncos = 59-0 kinda farked
        Souffs = over-invested in rep outside backs... what was once one of the strongest packs in the comp is now farked

Wayne was lucky to win a premiership against us (flukeish underdogs a year after the Drizzle farked the comp up by systematically cheating). However whether or not he wins you a bag of lollies, his last decade has resembled that of the shoddy monorail salesman in the Simpsons. He trashes every club he's contracted to and once you're systematically farked (no juniors, no core group of leaders and too much $$$ wasted on outside backs - something he now has a history of doing) you're stuck re-building from the ground up.

'Mary' (what a stupid name... let's call him Sarah or Jenny instead) is still incompetent. However, I'm not gonna let Wayne be teflon here. The rot started with Wayne and he's bloody lucky he faced us in 2010 (and the drizzle weren't firing) coz otherwise he wouldn't even have a semi-recent premiership. It's now a decade since his last and eeem... can't see him winning another given how the Broncos and then Souffs have performed during finals under his leadership (50-0 every time, what a disgrace).
        Last edited by ism22; 06-10-2020, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Their fans are going bananas. Would love to see Mary win a few and get a reprieve for the rest of the year, half of Kogarah would neck themselves.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
            He is not a quitter.....
            translates to. You think I’m going to walk away without my 1.5 million?

i back my players

translation
            they have given up on me but I’m hoping I can win them back somehow
            More canoe

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Haha....I was mulling with doing a whole prayer parody but didnt want to be struck down at such a tender age

Dave Allen salutes you from Heaven
              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
                Their fans are going bananas. Would love to see Mary win a few and get a reprieve for the rest of the year, half of Kogarah would neck themselves.

Chook.
                Should the dragons win2 in a row the management would further extend his contract.... joke management
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post

Chook.
                  That is evil. Love it. A few wins and their pain will continue for so much longer.

Comment

Crosseyed Mary has bigger problems at that club than not winning. The De Belin debacle (innocent or guilty as he may be) is splitting the club.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Should the dragons win2 in a row the management would further extend his contract.... joke management
                      He's about to become the longest serving and worst coach in their clubs history at the same time. If that's not proof god exists and he hates the dragons, I'll give it up.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Fred View Post

That is evil. Love it. A few wins and their pain will continue for so much longer.
                        Like the United Stupids of America and Trump, dragons and mcidiot truly deserve each other.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post

Surely he has to walk, he cannot put the fans through it for much longer, or soon you might hear whispers to the tune of ‘Frizzel leaving after bust up with coach’ or ‘he’s lost the dressing room’ he must realise that he’s the problem. How long has he been there 5 years? Two finals game (both in the same year) from what I remember.
                          When your getting around 700k per year your not going to walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                            Crosseyed Mary has bigger problems at that club than not winning. The De Belin debacle (innocent or guilty as he may be) is splitting the club.
                            Mate of mine is in a punters club with some of their reserves. Apparently JDB is in a shitload of trouble.

Can't believe he's still taking up room in their squad to be honest.

Comment

He has “the support of the players”.

When was the last time players didn’t “support” their current coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I can't stand that smug diving liar Aitken.
                                Question for you JT.

You’re on a fight to London. Who would you rather sit next to. Latrell, Mary or Aitken?
                                Last edited by Thirteen; 06-10-2020, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X