We Forgot! It's an outrage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Forgot! It's an outrage!

How dare we forget to congratulate that flog on his 100th game in the NRL, which happened last Friday v Melba? That's 96 for us, 4 for that freak show of a club. Had he stayed, he'd probably be topping the score table again, instead he has one big fat goose egg which is quite appropriate. Congrats on ya nothing, flog!

Who ? That’s right who cares? They’re paying $2mill to a 16 yo hoping to replace him at FB in 2-3 years time . LOL, as far as career moves go, this will go down in history as one of the dumbest ever made.

Comment

Joseph Suaalii is the best young talent in the game by a big space. Hate to say it but locking him up is the best thing the Bunnies have done in a long time. Not necessarily saying he is worth 500k per season at his age but you have to pay overs to sign him as nearly every club in Union and League wanted him. Comes from a beautiful family and is a very polite and respectful young man

Comment

sorry he didn't play the 100th with us, but he went alright in the 96.

Comment

He didn't forget. In fact, he went out of his way on social media to thank Souffs and not mention us. Then he doubled down with some "I haven't enjoyed footy this much for a long long time" insult to us as well.

ACL

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
            Joseph Suaalii is the best young talent in the game by a big space. Hate to say it but locking him up is the best thing the Bunnies have done in a long time. Not necessarily saying he is worth 500k per season at his age but you have to pay overs to sign him as nearly every club in Union and League wanted him. Comes from a beautiful family and is a very polite and respectful young man
            Souffs are the wrong club for respectful young men.

As for him being a fullback, he's 197cm at 16 so he better stop growing if he wants a body shape that can handle the rigours of the fullback position.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
              He didn't forget. In fact, he went out of his way on social media to thank Souffs and not mention us. Then he doubled down with some "I haven't enjoyed footy this much for a long long time" insult to us as well.

ACL
              Yeh that was a disappointing post from him.

In fairness some of the things our fans have said to him have been far more vicious.

Disappointing to see it fall out the way it has. I hold no grudges for him wanting to chase the fullback position.

RTS was the first but Latrell won't be the last if we continue to be an extremely successful football club. You can't keep them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

In fairness some of the things our fans have said to him have been far more vicious.

Disappointing to see it fall out the way it has. I hold no grudges for him wanting to chase the fullback position.

RTS was the first but Latrell won't be the last if we continue to be an extremely successful football club. You can't keep them all.
                Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

ACL
                  What a crock of shit. Anyone who watches can see he’s not happy.

Comment

There are ways to leave a club that has given you so much, and then there are ways not to leave the club. He chose to be deceitful and disrespectful to Robbo and Nick and then through the off season he seemed to be basking in the way other clubs were throwing themselves at his feet and then that video about being bored...Fine, it's his life but I don't have to respect him as a player. I enjoy every missed tackle and every knock on he makes.

Comment

He’s being told what to say.

when he finally grows his own pair he will be his own MAN.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He looked pretty happy at the end of the game a couple of weeks ago when he was shaking hands with his former team mates. That was the happiest I had seen him since early October last year

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

It's safe to say he looked happier on those victory laps then he does taking five runs for fifty metres and dropping the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

You can't keep them all but he backflipped on us and then insulted us (then continues to do so).

ACL

Comment

Compare that to the classy & respectful Cooper Cronk. Every time the Roosters gave him an accolade, he was very appreciative, but never failed to give praise to his former club as well for giving him his start.

Comment

Working...
                              X