No announcement yet.

NRL WAGS at BLM protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's an issue. we're doing well in oz, but the virus is as contagious as ever. wouldn't take much for the comp to be derailed.
    sounds like fifita's wife did the right thing by self-isolating.
    any footy player's wag who goes to a blm protest or to a black lives don't matter protest should self-isolate.

Comment

Bondi Boy is right on this one. You saw Benji Marshall kicked out of training this week after kissing a reporter. They are the biosecurity measures everyone agreed to. Your opinions on the seriousness of the virus is besides the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Fred View Post

Is there something wrong with you? Are you ok?
        Nothing wrong with me.
        I wasn't the education system's best student, but I learnt to count to 7.
        Protest march plus 7 days ….Sun day 1, Mon day 2, Tues 3, Wed 4, Thurs 5, Fri 6, Sat 7....play Sun.
        What about the games on Thurs, Fri, Sat?

Nikki’s decision to move in with family has eradicated any chance Andrew – living in a clean biosecurity bubble - could contract the virus and jeopardise Cronulla’s match against St George Illawarra this Sunday night at Campbelltown.

Nikki was tested for COVID on Tuesday, her test returning a negative result.

“However, as a precaution, she has had to separate from Andrew for seven days until Sunday,” said a Sharks spokesman.

The Daily Telegraph has been told other wives, partners and children of NRL players also attended the march.

Tariq Sims’ wife Ashleigh attended the march 24 hours before the Dragons played on Sunday. Sims is now out injured for up to six weeks with a wrist injury.
        It’s unknown whether the Sims saw each other before the Dragons match, but the Dragons are aware of the situation and are investigating.

#####

Which other WAGs? Which other children?
        Last edited by bondi.boy; 06-11-2020, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
          Bondi Boy is right on this one. You saw Benji Marshall kicked out of training this week after kissing a reporter. They are the biosecurity measures everyone agreed to. Your opinions on the seriousness of the virus is besides the point.
          No he is not right. No players, wives or children shall be lined up.

Comment

No he is not right. No players, wives or children shall be lined up.
            If NRL finds out about any WAGs attending those event you can be sure the players involved will not be allowed to play this weekend. That is the agreement with the State and Federal governments. No compromise.

Comment

If NRL finds out about any WAGs attending those event you can be sure the players involved will not be allowed to play this weekend. That is the agreement with the State and Federal governments. No compromise.
              So how do you suggest the NRL organise the logistics of this line up?

Comment

So how do you suggest the NRL organise the logistics of this line up?
                Go and continue your idiotic Nazi Germany "line up" comparison with someone else.

Comment

What if the NRL hasn't found out? [and there are some not telling]
                  I'd be demanding the question be answered by all players [they are contactable by phone today] before kick off tonite. Just to make sure my NRL comp didn't get shut down.

Comment

Go and continue your idiotic Nazi Germany "line up" comparison with someone else.
                    No that is what Bondi Boy said and you went on to say he it totally right. That is what I am disagreeing with. To suggest players, wives and their kids will be lined up and questioned before the commencement of Round 5 is an absolutely retarded thing to say. If you agree with that I guess you are retarded.

Comment

"Lined up" is just a figure of speech. Like "drop dead".

Kids are lined up to catch the school bus.
                      Kids are lined up for vaccinations.

Lined up in this case means to line the player up, get him right in your line of sight, and hit him with the question. [it's not a firing squad]
                      Last edited by bondi.boy; 06-11-2020, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Why weren’t there any protests when the Yank cop killed the Aussie white girl?

I assume Mrs. Fafita is not very sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          Why weren’t there any protests when the Yank cop killed the Aussie white girl?

I assume Mrs. Fafita is not very sharp.
                          She was a friend of mine. There were protests but not on this scale.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

What if the NRL hasn't found out? [and there are some not telling]
                            I'd be demanding the question be answered by all players [they are contactable by phone today] before kick off tonite. Just to make sure my NRL comp didn't get shut down.
                            I am sure the NRL have instructed the clubs. The clubs know the entire season is on the line if a someone inadvertently plays whilst infected.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

"Lined up" is just a figure of speech. Like "drop dead".

Kids are lined up to catch the school bus.
                              Kids are lined up for vaccinations.

Lined up in this case means to line the player up, get him right in your line of sight, and hit him with the question. [it's not a firing squad]
                              Everyone understood what you meant. Ignore the troll drawing comparisons to the Nazis.

Comment

Everyone understood what you meant. Ignore the troll drawing comparisons to the Nazis.
                                No he knew what hew was saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X