Who rests this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
    Whats with all this resting . If your best players are fit they play, it's only been 4 games.
    the rooster are still building match fitness.
    the eels game is just what we needed.
    I used to think the same but Robbo has proven the benefits at the back end of the season. How would you like to have been Manly last week? 3 players injured would really suck. As long as we keep winning I'm happy.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rooster Fred;n833296]

I used to think the same but Robbo has proven the benefits at the back end of the season. How would you like to have been Manly last week? 3 players injured would really suck. As long as we keep winning I'm

There being no lower grades i get having to get everyone some game time but our key players need to be playing . 2 losses in a row and your out of the 8 in this reduced comp.
      managing Keary will be tricky for Robbo because we lack experience bigtime in the halves and would probably get beat by most teams without him on the park.
      Albert Kelly wants an NRL contract he would be a handy back up

Comment

team named and no changes from the team named last week. see what happens come game time. players to rest? i'd play teddy if he's fit - he's already missed a game. others? depends if any players are carrying niggles. you'd like to give sammy and lindsay a game.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bondicigar;n833318]
          Originally posted by Rooster Fred View Post

I used to think the same but Robbo has proven the benefits at the back end of the season. How would you like to have been Manly last week? 3 players injured would really suck. As long as we keep winning I'm

There being no lower grades i get having to get everyone some game time but our key players need to be playing . 2 losses in a row and your out of the 8 in this reduced comp.
          managing Keary will be tricky for Robbo because we lack experience bigtime in the halves and would probably get beat by most teams without him on the park.
          Albert Kelly wants an NRL contract he would be a handy back up
          I see your point. I really wish we had a lower grade to follow. Its a firm no to Albert Kelly for me.

Comment

if teddy was fit and cleared to play I think Robbo would have trouble convincing him he needs a rest. These guys love playing and hate missing out....

Comment

Working...
            X