Radley Charged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radley Charged

Following the Sydney Roosters Round 6 match against the Parramatta Eels, Victor Radley has been cited by the NRL Match Review Committee.

Radley received a Grade 1 Careless High Tackle charge for an incident that occurred in the the 56th minute of the match on Eels player Clint Gutherson.

The penalty for this charge is a monetary fine of $700 with an early guilty plea.

If the Club elects to plead Not Guilty and he is unsuccessful at the panel, the monetary fine will increase to $900.

The Club has until 12pm Monday to enter a plea.

I Just had a look on the extended highlights of this tackle. Not penalised, nor reported but yet Guthogot up slowly to play the ball but and then from that onward Parra scored. How on earth do they find something like that or is this just a text book example that the match review committee just only targets certain players for the fun of it?

Yeh I remember it happening live but never saw a replay so can't comment.

For $200 might be worth the challenge just so he doesn't start building a record.

If he loses I'm sure we can all chip in with a few rounds at the local.

Comment

He has been charged for tackling too hard, what a joke!
      Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

I don’t think the offences that are fine penalties are anything but the fine ie no points or carry over points from what I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
          I don’t think the offences that are fine penalties are anything but the fine ie no points or carry over points from what I can see.
          You can only get fined twice in one season before the same or other fineable offences turns into a suspension with points.

They've also changed the rule for this season where you get an additional fine allowance in the finals.
          This was after Burgess and JWH missed games last year as they already exhausted their 2 fines during the regular season
          Last edited by BenCumminsIsACheat; 06-22-2020, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post

You can only get fined twice in one season before the same or other fineable offences turns into a suspension with points.

They've also changed the rule for this season where you get an additional fine allowance in the finals.
            This was after Burgess and JWH missed games last year as they already exhausted their 2 fines during the regular season
            Thanks for the info

Comment

Notice how cummins just automatically assumed it was Victor and not the real grub Brown who had done the wrong thing

Comment

Rads high Gutherson high with his left arm.

Comment

just watched replay. He got him high but as the cat lies down all day, ref ignored him.
                  When Rads gets hit high, initially penalised for having a go at Brown, wasn't until bunker tipped him did he change the penalty. funny watching Rads and Jake telling Cummings he was hit high, Cummings had no idea.
                  JWH had a nice quiet word and a head cuddle with Brown, boys were into the angry ant, who, to his credit, plays well above his weight.
                  Can't believe Parra $1.60 against Canberra, they will still be sore, we belted them bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X