What's Happened to Glum (Bondi.Boy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

He responded to one of mine using an alt and forgot (responded in first person to a jab I had at him using a 1-2 day old account).

Don't worry, he's around
    mate you sure about that? i'd bet my cheap wine v your dannemann cigar that he has one account and is pretty honest about himself.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
      haha a bloke doesn't post for a few hours and people complain about it? no doubt he can be a bit anxious about the roosters but that's just cos he doesn't want us to lose.
      Whos compaining? I didnt even know hed gone quiet tbh.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Agreed. Forums need a few characters to keep things alive!

I've tried running various forums and I've never been able to get them off the ground because there's no content. IMO all you need is a few people posting lotsa stuff and it encourages others to start contributing.

Even if people take a shot at Bongdi, there's usually say 4-5 messages to his 1 message. We'd be farked without good old Bongdi!
        You could use the same argument for the old man that was recently banned but I bet you dont.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Whos compaining? I didnt even know hed gone quiet tbh.
          the thread is praising bb? okay, got it.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

the thread is praising bb? okay, got it.
            Now you've lost me! lol

Im not against the chap, I just dont care for the topic. We are winning and looking bloody awesome. Thats what I care about!
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

I think they have his ward locked down this week. Last I heard he was in a straight jacket and a padded cell raving about bringing back good old Alan Jones.

Comment

Hes been waiting since lockdown to use the words "I told you so".
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

There always seems to be some supporters who are happiest when their team is losing. Imagine complaining about anything after back to back titles, our third of the decade as we chase the 3peat. So very sad.

Comment

He responded to one of mine using an alt and forgot (responded in first person to a jab I had at him using a 1-2 day old account).

Don't worry, he's around
                    LOL

You're jumping at shadows.

I've been at elba USA...arguing politely with supporters of anarchy, rioting, looting, antifa, flag burning, communism, defunding/abolishing the police, and drug driving.

Because...you know how it goes...if they get away with it in America...next thing it's here.
                    Last edited by bondi.boy; 06-23-2020, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                      Apparently he had to go to some rally in Oklahoma. Lined up overnight for 3 days to make sure he got in
                      LOL
                      Packed in like sardines...social distancing is a fantasy to some people.

NRL games now...some fans must have large houses...lots of people all sitting next to each other, seems to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X