James The Fish Harris rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James The Fish Harris rumour

I heard Mick Ennis on foxsports talk about how we were interested and the big bosses highly rate him as a prop to fit into our system. Not sure where he would fit if true

Wow. He's a beast. Hope the rumour is true

Comment

JFH reminds me of a raw boned JWH when he came across from Manly.
      JFH under TRobbo's coaching could develop into a fearsome leader at every level.

Comment

I wouldn't be against this.

JWH & TKO

Followed by

JFH & Collins

Yes please, most fearsome combo for years to come.

Comment

YES he’s a beast huge motor, aggressive, not an idiot (off field distractions) would fit our system well and Robbo can turn him into a powerhouse here. Uncle get it done!!

Comment

Who misses out? Collins, Butcher, TKO, JWH here until 2022-2023 Isaac until 2021 Poasa 2022 Cords 2023 there is no way unless Iceman is offloaded.

Comment

I wonder what the team will look liked in 2 years time? I expect JWH/Friend/Aubs/twins/ to be gone...
              Cordner could be cooked the way he plays..

1/ Teddie
              2/ Toups
              3/ Manu
              4/ Smith
              5/........
              6/ Keary ... Hopefully no concussions.
              7/ Flannery ..., Will Walker be ready
              8/ SST
              9/ Verrils ... Will friend be done???
              10/ Collins
              11/ Cordner ??? Will his body hold up???
              12/ Chrichton ??? Will he stay on??
              13/ Victor
              14/ Butcher
              15/ Sitilli
              16/ Paosa
              17/ Liu ???

I could see a couple of the bench guys wanting to look for a starting spot and possibly more dolLars..

Can see why Fisher Harris would be looked at... Def need to strengthen the outside backs in next two years!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicola Tesla View Post
                I wonder what the team will look liked in 2 years time? I expect JWH/Friend/Aubs/twins/ to be gone...
                Cordner could be cooked the way he plays..

1/ Teddie
                2/ Toups
                3/ Manu
                4/ Smith
                5/........
                6/ Keary ... Hopefully no concussions.
                7/ Flannery ..., Will Walker be ready
                8/ SST
                9/ Verrils ... Will friend be done???
                10/ Collins
                11/ Cordner ??? Will his body hold up???
                12/ Chrichton ??? Will he stay on??
                13/ Victor
                14/ Butcher
                15/ Sitilli
                16/ Paosa
                17/ Liu ???

I could see a couple of the bench guys wanting to look for a starting spot and possibly more dolLars..

Can see why Fisher Harris would be looked at... Def need to strengthen the outside backs in next two years!

Not sure what people see in Poasa

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

I don't have an opinion yet... Just see that he is being blooded slowly much like Collins was...... They weren't keen to let him go also aside from a loan which tells me the coach wants footy in him in case he is needed... So he must be regarded by the staff?

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

he does have an amusing name

Comment

He is contracted to the Panthers till the end of 2022. How the hell would Ennis know the Roosters business anyway?

Anyone remember what former player said this & about what Broncos player??? Worst advice ever.....

“It depends on what he wants to do”

“If he wants to go to the Roosters for the money, well, he has to go.

“If he wants to play Origin football and he wants to play in big moments, he’s better off staying at Brisbane.

“But if he wants to go to North Bondi and drink the lattes and live a happy life then obviously he’ll go to the Roosters"

Seems like he could have had the money, played Origin, played the biggest moments, drink lattes at North Bondi & lived the happy life.
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                        He is contracted to the Panthers till the end of 2022. How the hell would Ennis know the Roosters business anyway?

Anyone remember what former player said this & about what Broncos player??? Worst advice ever.....

“If he wants to play Origin football and he wants to play in big moments, he’s better off staying at Brisbane.

“But if he wants to go to North Bondi and drink the lattes and live a happy life then obviously he’ll go to the Roosters"

Seems like he could have had the money, played Origin, played the biggest moments, drink lattes at North Bondi & lived the happy life.
                        ​​​​​​
                        the 'roosters are interested in him' line is hitting new lows.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

​​​​​​
                          Was that Gordy talking about TPJ?

Comment

I'm thinking Corey Parker on TPJ.

Not only has the comment aged poorly; but it made zero chance to begin with given where both clubs were at then.

As for TPJ, he'll be playing French rugby in a year or two I reckon. It just shows the importance of a good coach and system because Seibold has totally ruined TPJ and a few others.

Comment

Apparently we are back chasing Fifita , David that is not the other goose but again more than likely a furphy and really think we have enough forwards for now.
                              https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/mole-sy...c-1a2e9cfff380

Comment

Working...
                              X