James The Fish Harris rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicola Tesla View Post
    I wonder what the team will look liked in 2 years time? I expect JWH/Friend/Aubs/twins/ to be gone...
    Cordner could be cooked the way he plays..

1/ Teddie
    2/ Toups
    3/ Manu
    4/ Smith
    5/........
    6/ Keary ... Hopefully no concussions.
    7/ Flannery ..., Will Walker be ready
    8/ SST
    9/ Verrils ... Will friend be done???
    10/ Collins
    11/ Cordner ??? Will his body hold up???
    12/ Chrichton ??? Will he stay on??
    13/ Victor
    14/ Butcher
    15/ Sitilli
    16/ Paosa
    17/ Liu ???

I could see a couple of the bench guys wanting to look for a starting spot and possibly more dolLars..

Can see why Fisher Harris would be looked at... Def need to strengthen the outside backs in next two years!

JWH wont be gone,he signed last year until the end of 2023 didn't he?

Comment

According to WWOS this morning, our chooks are gunning for Fifita.....

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Not sure what people see in Poasa
        Good body shape, low centre of gravity, leg speed, runs hard, fearless. Loaned to the Warriors and has put in despite their record. Not everything is bells and whistles.

Chook.

Comment

They just make it up - fox always do this - the old fox understands blah blah blah or fox has spoken to an insider - name them then - just bunkum

Comment

I have to admit to not knowing who this guy is.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
              He is contracted to the Panthers till the end of 2022. How the hell would Ennis know the Roosters business anyway?

Anyone remember what former player said this & about what Broncos player??? Worst advice ever.....

“It depends on what he wants to do”

“If he wants to go to the Roosters for the money, well, he has to go.

“If he wants to play Origin football and he wants to play in big moments, he’s better off staying at Brisbane.

“But if he wants to go to North Bondi and drink the lattes and live a happy life then obviously he’ll go to the Roosters"

Seems like he could have had the money, played Origin, played the biggest moments, drink lattes at North Bondi & lived the happy life.
              ​​​​​​

Yes I do... it was Justin Hodges about TPJ.
              It’s like he has completely erased winning a premiership with the Roosters and playing origin while there.
              Wish we got rid of him and his mate Walker before that 2004 GF...

Comment

I just hope he stays at the Panthers because I think they can give the comp a shake.
                Roosters v Panthers both at full strength would be a cracker of a game.

Comment

I'd still like the chooks get jamayne Isaako, our systems would do wonderswith him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy View Post

Yes I do... it was Justin Hodges about TPJ.
                    It’s like he has completely erased winning a premiership with the Roosters and playing origin while there.
                    Wish we got rid of him and his mate Walker before that 2004 GF...

He would kill it at the Roosters & is just the right guy to take over from JWH.

Comment

I would be happy if he is still in the mix, although everything seems to have gone quiet in recent weeks.
                      MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                      is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                      with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                      much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                      X