Josh Morris out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Morris out?

Brett, 33, will will line up against the Dragons on Friday night, although Josh was a late withdrawal with a calf strain just as this column was being published. Talk about a mock.

There's bigger matches to come, of course.

Against Parramatta last Saturday night, the 33-year-old Morris boys demonstrated the true value of a life immersed in football; living it, breathing it, watching it, training it, playing it at the highest level.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/oh-...25-p555zv.html

JMoz finished the Eels game on the bench which I thought was a bit strange guess we know why now.

Comment

This whole situation is weird. Why was Manu training at fullback if Brett is playing?

Comment

Why does everyone think manu was training at fullback - I don’t see that from the pics

Comment

From the pics I wouldn’t know where he was training

Comment

From the pics everyone thought bmoz was out

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
              Why does everyone think manu was training at fullback - I don’t see that from the pics
              Because he was playing out the back of Flano and Keary in the photos with Aubo outside him.

Comment

bmoz was great at fb last time. you'd figure he's a cert to play there again.

Comment

i suspect Moz brothers shenanigans.

Knew this would happen....they will probably play half a game each as the "one" player.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks fur coat View Post
                    i suspect moz brothers shenanigans.

Knew this would happen....they will probably play half a game each as the "one" player.
                    rofl

Comment

BMoz is JMoz, JMoz is BMoz!

Comment

Is Jmoz really out our is Bmoz out but Jmoz is pretending to be Bmoz , who really knows

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post

It's hard to explain to be honest with you but every time I see one of them I just know which one is which. Despite obviously being the same age Brett just looks a little bit older.

Because he was playing out the back of Flano and Keary in the photos with Aubo outside him.

So your first quote was BS?

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
                            Unfortunately COVID-19 has meant that I haven't been able to hang out with Uncle Nick as much (given he's in a high risk category and all). I'll send him a text and see if he knows what's going on. Would prefer a Dannemann and cognac but what can you do ay?

Comment

From the training photos to me it looks like Manu fullback, Hall and Aubusson right side, BMoz and Tupou left side.

Comment

Working...
                              X