member ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• member ticket

hi rooster family you think you need to show ID with your rooster member tickets we printed for thursday nights game against canberra? just that i have a spare ticket
    Last edited by aussiemoz; 07-14-2020, 01:51 PM.

I asked this question to a guy at Roosters marketing. No they won’t check ID.

Comment

Always been a ' glitch' with any membership of sporting teams...a family pass that 4 adults use. I possibly have a spare ticket also if anyone is interested

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
        Always been a ' glitch' with any membership of sporting teams...a family pass that 4 adults use. I possibly have a spare ticket also if anyone is interested
        I figure we've paid for it anyway, so it's not really a 'glitch'. If I choose to go with my brother and my mum instead of my wife and son then the cost is no different, I already 'own' the seats and I reckon it would be pretty stupid if they blocked me at the gate.

Sure, a business or a group of friends could buy up a lot of 'family' passes to save a few nickels. However, I suspect they'd pick it up during rego rather than at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

I figure we've paid for it anyway, so it's not really a 'glitch'. If I choose to go with my brother and my mum instead of my wife and son then the cost is no different, I already 'own' the seats and I reckon it would be pretty stupid if they blocked me at the gate.

Sure, a business or a group of friends could buy up a lot of 'family' passes to save a few nickels. However, I suspect they'd pick it up during rego rather than at the game.
          Nah mate wasn't talking about you or an example like yours.
          I know people that are members of other clubs that buy a family Membership each year but it is 4 mates that use it....dodging a fair bit of coin and support for their club

Comment

Working...
          X