Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why were there a fake horn and 'viking clap' noises over our PA system last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

tigers are carving up the Broncos...Good stuff to watch
    26/0 tiger's up over the Broncos after 35 .an absolute delight to watch

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyHarry View Post

When we score - there is a roosters crowing on FOX
      Not sure what other teams get; I'm waiting for Broncos to score to hear if there is a horse neighing.
      You might be waiting a while yet to hear from Mr Ed tonight!
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

Was funny when the Viking drummer kept on trying to get their fans to chant raiders but it was the same beat as our Roosters chant so it got hijacked early every time

they got the last laugh through

used to like raiders but find their fans particularly bad winners and losers
        Don’t worry mate. The majority of em are bandwagoners and only jump on when they are having a good run. Won’t hear from them come round two of the finals this year.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

26/0 tiger's up over the Broncos after 35 .an absolute delight to watch
          wouldn't mind seeing the tigs make the 8, as long as the chooks hammer em, as for Brisbane I hope they get the spoon which is not beyond the realms of possibility...God I hate that club, smug assholes in 92/93, 97/98/00 you farking bastards only won cause you were cheating the cap, pricks...how's is it working for you now ...come on tigpies put 50 on these bastards

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
            Yeah a couple of them were carrying on like bogans on the way out and there was a bit of a scuffle. Did anyone else see that?
            Yeah I saw that ...but a few of our supporters were no better.
            I travelled from the Lower Blue Mountains last night with my Wife and daughters aged 14 & 4. Yes it was a miserable night weather wise but fark me what a pathetic turn out for the defending Premiers first legit home game of the year.

Comment

wouldn't mind seeing the tigs make the 8, as long as the chooks hammer em, as for Brisbane I hope they get the spoon which is not beyond the realms of possibility...God I hate that club, smug assholes in 92/93, 97/98/00 you farking bastards only won cause you were cheating the cap, pricks...how's is it working for you now ...come on tigpies put 50 on these bastards
              Love your work mattyh , my thoughts exactly !

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Yeah I saw that ...but a few of our supporters were no better.
                I travelled from the Lower Blue Mountains last night with my Wife and daughters aged 14 & 4. Yes it was a miserable night weather wise but fark me what a pathetic turn out for the defending Premiers first legit home game of the year.
                Yeah I thought more would turn up.
                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                  Yeah I thought more would turn up.
                  I coulda gone but I felt there's no point risking COVID-19. Canberra's been lucky thus far with it, I'm able to work from home and I'm happy living in a bubble until it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

I coulda gone but I felt there's no point risking COVID-19. Canberra's been lucky thus far with it, I'm able to work from home and I'm happy living in a bubble until it's over.
                    That's fair enough. I was pretty cautious. Leaving the ground is the only sketchy part.
                    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

All for the glory of Ricky the Great and his band of merry Raiders.
                      Now they're taking over the home games of other teams with their stoopid horn and clap crap.
                      "Ricky is upset", "Ricky is one of the greats", "Ricky is angry and swore at the function", "Raiders must be placated...6 again"?
                      "Ricky Raiders feel like they have to be allowed to win this year...6 again last year"?

It wasn't ANZ and a Grand Final...but it sure looked and felt like it...maybe the NRL took the game over.
                      If Roosters club was responsible...they should look at the result and what they contributed to it...and stop with allowing such things.
                      It was the TV broadcast - not at the ground - so the roosters did nothing to contribute to it.

Comment

nowhere mate. You were two out. Pick up your game!
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Mate don’t even try getting out to Faiders game at the moment. They aven turn kids away at the gates for simply carrying a flag!
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

nowhere mate. You were two out. Pick up your game!
                            goddamn it, I hate the ****ing Broncos

Comment

goddamn it, I hate the ****ing Broncos
                              farking tigers, goddamn your shit, you shoulda scored 50

Comment

The queue to get into Victor Trumper was a bit dodgy. Everyone standing on top of each other until some guards came along and said to social distance. Problem could have been solved more easily. Just open the gates earlier. If that means paying the bar staff more then do it. These are different times. But hey that’s sensible.

Comment

Working...
                                X