No announcement yet.

Nick Cotric wanted to sign with the Roosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

650k for a winger? Canterbury are in all sorts Cade Cust and Blake Green should be on their shopping list. As well as James Tamou, Tom Amone, Francis Molo, Albert Hopoate. What a basket case club.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

mate , it's nicks sales pitch
      I don't think uncle Nick is the type, personally I see it going the other way, cotric to uncle Nick.

Hey Nick, i wanna play out side keary and flanno and rads, have toups next to me, every chance of premiership , come on mate ...i've won 2 spoons in a row , i'm sick of losing, even the 2019 Grand Final , I wanna be a winner .. come on mate ...come on mate

Comment

Originally posted by FREEMAN89 View Post

I don't think uncle Nick is the type, personally I see it going the other way, cotric to uncle Nick.

Hey Nick, i wanna play out side keary and flanno and rads, have toups next to me, every chance of premiership , come on mate ...i've won 2 spoons in a row , i'm sick of losing, even the 2019 Grand Final , I wanna be a winner .. come on mate ...come on mate
        good stuff

Comment

More like...Hey Jason Taylor, i wanna play out side keary and flanno and rads, have toups next to me, every chance of premiership , come on mate i will show my committment to the bears then i can do a preseason with the bestest team ...i've won 2 spoons in a row , i'm sick of losing, even the 2019 Grand Final , I wanna be a winner .. come on mate ...come on mate
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Dogs paying overs for a winger???? Clearly that club hasn't learnt how to manage a cap.

2002 over the cap. Fined a million and stripped of all their points.
            2017-2019 only allowed a reduced cap due to breachs in earlier seasons.

Long may the misery in Belmore continue

Comment

Working...
            X