Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next two weeks...

I reckon we'll score minimum 100 pts.

How bad are the Warriors, seriously? To this day I'm still aghast that RTS chose to leave us for that rabble. The decision must give him night terrors.

Anyway a great chance to freshen up and get back on track with a couple of big wins.

I’m sure Roger’s bank account keeps him warm at night. He won his comp so for him after this it was all about the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      I’m sure Roger’s bank account keeps him warm at night. He won his comp so for him after this it was all about the money.
      It's not the majority view but I always find it a bit sad when it's "all about the money". Surely there is more excitement and passion to be found in life away from chasing the dollar.

I mean it's not as if Roger is a single mum doing his best to put food on the table for the kids.

He was 22yrs old and had a decade to make millions at the Roosters. Not to mention the post playing opportunities.

Anyway it worked out brilliantly for us so I digress.

We've got the Warriors on a 9 day turnaround then the Titans on a 7 day turnaround.

I view this as a very nice "mini bye" period to recharge for the run home.

Comment

maybe we score 100, maybe we don't. maybe we let in 40.

you never underestimate anyone in the nrl but we looking a bit shaky so playing poor teams isn't a bad thing. it would be good to just get back on track esp in defence.

Comment

I reckon Robbo would be happy with a 1-0 win in both games.

Comment

I'm thinking we wont shame them that much, on purpose.

Comment

Always a worry playing a team that was well beaten the next week- Chooks need to fix a lot of things in attack and defence and need to have the same intensity for 80 minutes as they would if playing a top side- They don't want to have the mentality/Attitude of just turning up and things will automatically happen.

1 game at a time too
              Last edited by King Salvo; 07-19-2020, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                Anyway a great chance to freshen up and get back on track with a couple of big wins.
                I reckon that is what cost us vs Raiders. Too much touch footy recently and not mentally prepared to deal with a grinding game of footy.

I hope Robbo gives them a kick up the butt and tells them to resist the temptation of playing touch footy against the weaker sides.

Comment

we need to roll up the sleeves play tough, only play the Harlem globetrotters style when we earn the right on the back of forward dominance. defend stoutly. like defend, defend, defend, we gotta be on point or well get our pants pulled down . no excuses this week, robbo should absolutely hammer these blokes this week. some of that defence was piss weak.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                    maybe we score 100, maybe we don't. maybe we let in 40.

you never underestimate anyone in the nrl but we looking a bit shaky so playing poor teams isn't a bad thing. it would be good to just get back on track esp in defence.
                    I'm happy to underestimate the Warriors and Titans.

We will put 50 on the Warriors. They are a disgrace and just conceded 46 to an average Sharks team.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      I'm happy to underestimate the Warriors and Titans.

We will put 50 on the Warriors. They are a disgrace and just conceded 46 to an average Sharks team.
                      oh god ...here we go, some on here we're saying the same before the Melbourne game ...wake up to yourselves, don't underestimate any opposition in the Nrl, otherwise it'll be another week of navel gazing introspection. can't believe people around here don't learn .

Comment

Back to basics needed.

K. I. S. S.

Comment

yea mate well flog Penrith round 1 , yea easy win,
                          yea mate well beat manly were better
                          yea mate we're in form Melbourne are not, easy win .
                          Canberr missing half a team ...easy win.

absolute bollocks. we need to sort our own shit out defensively , before contemplating putting 50 in anyone . God this pisses me off, absolute kiss of death.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                            I reckon Robbo would be happy with a 1-0 win in both games.
                            You tell yourself that

Comment

The next two weeks gives the right side attack a chance to develop.

Comment

Working...
                              X