The next two weeks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
    I reckon Robbo would be happy with a 1-0 win in both games.
    Then he may as well go and watch the soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
      The next two weeks gives the right side attack a chance to develop.
      And gives the middles a chance to change their attitude to defence.

Comment

Robbo needs to bring Lussick or Lam into the game after 30 mins and move friend to Lock, to shore up our middle

Liu is not a backrower and needs to come off the bench with Collins for our frontrow rotation

Butchers defence is much needed and needs to be back in lock

Unless we have an injury before the game, Aubbo needs to be left out for more someone with more impact

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
          yea mate well flog Penrith round 1 , yea easy win,
          yea mate well beat manly were better
          yea mate we're in form Melbourne are not, easy win .
          Canberr missing half a team ...easy win.

absolute bollocks. we need to sort our own shit out defensively , before contemplating putting 50 in anyone . God this pisses me off, absolute kiss of death.
          That time of the month?

The Warriors aren't Melbourne.

We'll win by 50.

Comment

Apparently we were going to flog the Raiders by 40?

I think there is a very real chance the comp will be abandoned due to the 2nd wave of covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
              The next two weeks gives the right side attack a chance to develop.
              Our right side was the only way we scored in the first half v raiders, for some reason, they decided to go left the majority of the second half, and we turned to poo.

Comment

Originally posted by Smee View Post
                Apparently we were going to flog the Raiders by 40?

I think there is a very real chance the comp will be abandoned due to the 2nd wave of covid.
                I wouldn’t be against it, we come back fresh and fit next year, and still reigning premiers going for a three peat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                  That time of the month?

The Warriors aren't Melbourne.

We'll win by 50.
                  bet you we won't

Comment

Well maybe not exactly 50.

My prediction:

Roosters 64
                    Warriors 0

Comment

I do wonder if we can reach the same intensity levels of 2018/19 again this year. Losing Cronk, Mitchell and Radley really brings us back to the pack and it looks a pretty open comp with around 6 teams who could win it. When you read things like how we train at the same intensity as we want to play, it sounds impressive but it has to take a toll on the body and mind and maybe that's what we are seeing this year in relation to injuries and some below par performances against quality teams who are obviously raising their intensity against us.

Comment

Well we may score 100points in the next two games, but I'll be more interested in how many points we concede in the next two weeks.
                        Our last two losses, we scored 25 and 20 points. You should never really lose when you score 20+ points in a game, so I think the focus will be on how we defend !

Comment

Warriors paying $11 on Sportsbet - that is outrageous odds in an NRL game

Comment

Originally posted by The ticket View Post
                            Warriors paying $11 on Sportsbet - that is outrageous odds in an NRL game
                            At 1,000,000-1 I wouldn’t waste a dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

At 1,000,000-1 I wouldn’t waste a dollar.
                              If the Warriors beat us i won't go out with the boys and do bags Melbourne Cup day....they are no chance and 3 of their better players go home this week

Comment

I’m going this weekend. $25 for the half way line I thought wasn’t too bad. Been there for three games over the last five years. Thankfully this is not a home game for us!!!! Off topic, how lucky were St Merge on the weekend. 2 tries from other team errors which weren’t just a turn over of the ball and 2 sets later they scored. Not even 1 tackle was required and they scored twice. Geez.

Comment

Working...
                                X