Freddy Lussick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy Lussick

In line to make his debut this weekend....

Hopefully he is half as good as the last "Freddy" to play in our colours

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/sydney-...7-c81c031a3b5c

A good game to blood this youngster and see what he’s got ...

Comment

Lol I actually saw him at the game on Thursday just outside the Roosters HQ and asked him when he's getting the call up in which he responded "not sure mate, hopefully soon"... Would love to see him debut this week, looks real good

Comment

Probably one of the better games to give him a go

Comment

The article says that "Jake Friend is struggling with niggling injuries"... does anyone know what niggling injuries to be exact or is this the torn bicep injury still giving him grief ?

He did look a bit uncomfortable and off the mark last Thursday against Canberra so he may need a rest this week and next (if required).

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
            The article says that "Jake Friend is struggling with niggling injuries"... does anyone know what niggling injuries to be exact or is this the torn bicep injury still giving him grief ?

He did look a bit uncomfortable and off the mark last Thursday against Canberra so he may need a rest this week and next (if required).
            They all have niggling injuries. It is about choosing the right time to give Friend a rest, and give a backup hooker some valuable game time.

Comment

Jake seemed a step off the pace last week, maybe lingering after effects of the concussion the previous week

Comment

It will be exciting to see Lussick make his debut. Haven’t seen too much of him but being a proper dummy half, he could be used again this season. There’s no better time than now to give him a go.

Comment

Who here has actually seen him play? Please tell us about him.

Comment

I know everyone loves a highlight video...

Here is him playing U20s last year - gives some indication of his style and natural ability

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7qRAvisyiA

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                      Would love to see him debut this week, looks real good
                      As in playing or in strikingly handsome?

Comment

Lussick looks to play for himself abit. grubbers etc

Looks like the Farmer will be playing this week end. Angus will be out for a few while he recovers, so i guess Satilli will start and farmer and Maubs to the bench spot.
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                          Lussick looks to play for himself abit. grubbers etc

Looks like the Farmer will be playing this week end. Angus will be out for a few while he recovers, so i guess Satilli will start and farmer and Maubs to the bench spot.
                          Farmer not guaranteed a spot still

I think bench will be Aubo, Lam, Collins and Liu - unless Robbo rests a prop (maybe JWH with his sternum) and Collins/Liu starts and then Farmer on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post

He seems to be getting a lot of"stingers" in the neck and shoulder region this year. Now's a good time to give him a spell along with JWH who looks a bit busted to me.

Comment

I don't have any knowledge of Jake Friend's current injuries but I wouldn't be surprised if his arm still gives him hell. I have torn both biceps off the bone. The second one I had reattached. For about 12-18 months afterwards, for no apparent reason, it would suddenly start aching at the site where they had reattached it. Jake will be receiving better care than I did but he is also playing a collision sport. I am in awe of his toughness! A week or two off will do him the world of good and we may just unearth another gem in young Lussick.

Comment

Working...
                              X