Team vs TITans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zac View Post
    a fracture in your back doesn't sound good. hope he just needs a week or two. notice jmoz says he's playing on but bmoz hasn't come out yet. maybe the body's had enough.

another chance for sitili and the bench to show us what they've got.
    3 to 5 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
      Assume BMoz has been playing with this back problem (fracture) for some time. Trobbo has mentioned some weeks ago that he has been forced to stand in the dressing rooms rather than sit and been on light duties at training. So I suppose not going to get better without rest, so lets get him right in the lead up to the semis.
      Yeah it isn't 'good' news but could be a good find if it means they know the cause of the pain and it can be fixed.

Boggles my mind to think they were pounding a cracked piece of bone in his spine with that portable massage machine! Hope they knew what they were doing...

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
        Hall to finally score a meat pie this weekend?
        In the voting poll weeks ago, I picked this game where Ryan Hall could break his try duck. With a dry track, the opportunity should be there for him to 'own this' and take charge on his form here in Australia. I wish him well.

Boydy needs a rest, and Robbo will take all the precautions, like with Luke last year.

BMoz needs to get right for the back end and finals. Whatever it takes, as far as I am concerned.

Looking forward to when Toups and Angus return.
        MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
        much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

imp time for us now. if we can keep our defence solid and grind out the wins we'll be looking good when the cavalry comes.

Comment

I'll be happy just to see Hall starting our sets with some yardage which is something that's been missing since Toops got wounded, if he bags a try that's a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

Except the Eels.
              Their time will come.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                Referee: Henry Perenara
                Good luck to us.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Good luck to us.
                  Agreed. Not the best ref in the league. Somewhat related, isn’t there a guy called Henry P is a cheat on the forum?

Comment

Perenara will be the Titans best on field...... big danger game.

Comment

We are missing two bullets in the chamber...no Bmoz or Toups. They turn half chances to trys and create opportunities through their skill level.

It could be closer than you think.

Comment

Worried

Comment

When will the injuries end? FMD we've had enough of our fair share of them this season

Comment

Perenara's got to be better than some of the alternatives. Sutton & Klein are so anti - Roosters, that when they ref a match we are involved in , we get caned. The decisions, and the games, become a joke.

Comment

We've hit rock bottom.....looking for excuses as to why the Titans can beat us

Comment

Be a similar game to the Warriors one although the Titans have more points in them - be a tough one so the Chooks need to be on their game

Comment

Working...
                                X